The Rumour Thread

I can’t help but think I would be more excited for Kruleboyz if they were just Hobgrots and not weird toothless Orcs.

the Hobgrot aesthetic really does it for me. Maybe when the full battletome comes out we’ll see some enough Hobgrot units for a full army.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vomikron said:

I can’t help but think I would be more excited for Kruleboyz if they were just Hobgrots and not weird toothless Orcs.

the Hobgrot aesthetic really does it for me. Maybe when the full battletome comes out we’ll see some enough Hobgrot units for a full army.

Heh, I'm the opposite - I'd be more jazzed for the Kruleboyz if all the Hobgrots looked like the new orruks too.

Edit: That might be a paint job thing, though - hobgrotz might look better in my eyes in a different colour.

Edited by Acrozatarim

6 minutes ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

Honestly if we're getting vaguely Samurai-looking chaos duardin I'll be as if not more happy than the classic Babylonians of old. but holy moly I am feeling almost @KingBrodd levels of unbridled hype because YES WE MIGHT GET NEW CHAOS DUARDIN! Holy moly, I am so excited I am gonna burst! I have been brought back from my adult perennial cynicism to child-like joy and hope for the future!

I haven’t felt this happy since Hasbro previewed the new Studio Series Wreck-Gar figure.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, King Under the Mountain said:

Honestly, nothing from me.  Don't see myself playing either army or getting the box.

Happy for the people who are excited though. 

I’m super hyped that there is nothing here for me to say “I need that!” Glad there is stuff to entice others. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Acrozatarim said:

Accidentally muted themselves and honestly it just makes the stream better :D

Wow, my socks were absolutely blown away by the amazing mute. The audio team have outdone themselves this time, there's never been a more exciting time to be muted in the Age of Sigmar. Eddie, what did you think?

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7