The Rumour Thread

7 hours ago, Kaleb Daark said:

Oh to have the Duardin free of the yoke of Big trousers and stupid feathery hats freeguild cities.

Agreed. Give us back our anti-magic banners! Just cause the humans and aelves are inferior doesn’t mean they should knock us down (I’m referring to how Cities Of Sigmar changed all the champion, banner and musicians to have the same effect regardless of race or unit)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, Joseph Mackay said:

Agreed. Give us back our anti-magic banners! Just cause the humans and aelves are inferior doesn’t mean they should knock us down (I’m referring to how Cities Of Sigmar changed all the champion, banner and musicians to have the same effect regardless of race or unit)

I refuse to enter a big trousers city. I’ll hold out till i can reclaim our rightful mountain ta very much.

my beloved fireglaives and bull centaurs... lets not even get me started on that.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

unless GW is going to do a complete 180, this isn't going to happen in AOS. Stormcast are the poster faction for branding but are a middling army at best right now.  And while I LOVE seeing so many diverse AOS releases, Stormcast haven't gotten anything since Soul Wars released aside from some books and anniversary models... BR Morathi did not really do anything for our army comp wise. There's no way they even come close to the BS that is Marines in 40k.

AOS is selling well enough that GW knows this strat is working, and I will give them the benefit of the doubt of being smart enough to not paint themselves into the same corner of 40k's Marine spam.

Well, I hope you are right. There has indeed been a long period of SCE being absent from the hype schedule, might be building up for some big news come AoS 3.0? Time will tell.

Edited by Yokai
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SirSalabean said:

I’m taking a break with the weekly survey this week. What does everyone want to see next Tuesday? 

I think in light of the recent Slaanesh and Lumineth update controversies a question about book releases and which army needs updated. It would be fun to cross reference with your popularity poll. Maybe a question about which army most needs an update vs which army do you play which most needs an update to keep folks honest lol. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, SirSalabean said:

I’m taking a break with the weekly survey this week. What does everyone want to see next Tuesday? 

I'd be interested in results pertaining to aesthetics and design. 

Examples being:

•Do you prefer the low fantasy / high fantasy design of, let's say undead for one, Ossiarch bonereapers as compared to the more traditional Deathrattle or what we've seen of Gravelords?

•Do you like a consistent theme across your army such as Fyreslayers or more of a mix like Cities of Sigmar or Orruk warclans with the two very opposite designs of Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz paired together?

• What age range are you? I'm curious as to the preference of older to younger fans on this topic. 

•Horde or smaller elite force composition? 

Just a suggestion. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

I'd be interested in results pertaining to aesthetics and design. 

Examples being:

•Do you prefer the low fantasy / high fantasy design of, let's say undead for one, Ossiarch bonereapers as compared to the more traditional Deathrattle or what we've seen of Gravelords?

•Do you like a consistent theme across your army such as Fyreslayers or more of a mix like Cities of Sigmar or Orruk warclans with the two very opposite designs of Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz paired together?

• What age range are you? I'm curious as to the preference of older to younger fans on this topic. 

•Horde or smaller elite force composition? 

Just a suggestion. 

That seems like a great topic to cover thank you I’ll keep it in mind for next week

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

I think in light of the recent Slaanesh and Lumineth update controversies a question about book releases and which army needs updated. It would be fun to cross reference with your popularity poll. Maybe a question about which army most needs an update vs which army do you play which most needs an update to keep folks honest lol. 

55 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

That seems like a great topic to cover thank you I’ll keep it in mind for next week

I agree with the neverchosen. It would be interested to see it there were questions like: If the faction you have selected for a revamp got that revamp would you buy in? Yes/No/Already have it.

17 minutes ago, Chikout said:

The warcry article on Warhammer community has a fee campaign based on broken realms: Morathi. They said they will do one based on Teclis next month so that pretty much confirms we will see it in March. 

Based on the timeline of the release of BR: Morathi, I have been expecting BR: Teclis very close to the end of March (two full months after announcement). It will be interesting to see if they are speeding up the release schedule of the BR books. It will be hard to fit in another thing for warcry in time, otherwise.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Based on the timeline of the release of BR: Morathi, I have been expecting BR: Teclis very close to the end of March (two full months after announcement). It will be interesting to see if they are speeding up the release schedule of the BR books. It will be hard to fit in another thing for warcry in time, otherwise.

depends there are 2 slots for AoS the second and the fourth week of March

KT box for 40k is the first week and Drukhari codex is the third most likely. 

I think we could see BR Teclis and the BR boxes the second week of MArch and the full range in the 4th week. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

The warcry article on Warhammer community has a fee campaign based on broken realms: Morathi. They said they will do one based on Teclis next month so that pretty much confirms we will see it in March. 

This free Warcy campaign is surprisingly well made, you could have a lot of fun with it.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

25 minutes ago, Feii said:

depends there are 2 slots for AoS the second and the fourth week of March

KT box for 40k is the first week and Drukhari codex is the third most likely. 

I think we could see BR Teclis and the BR boxes the second week of MArch and the full range in the 4th week. 

When do the bi weekly releases end? Or are they going to continue going forward? Personally I actually enjoy them. 

57 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

When do the bi weekly releases end? Or are they going to continue going forward? Personally I actually enjoy them. 

The original announcement was that bi-weekly releases will happen in January and February, so potentially they are back to weekly starting next week.

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Does the Black Library Celebration + Uriel Ventris miniature count as a normal release week? If so we are already back on weekly as last week was Slaanesh and DoK next will be BL and the one after that will be Kill Team

2 hours ago, Raviv said:

The original announcement was that bi-weekly releases will happen in January and February, so potentially they are back to weekly starting next week.

2 hours ago, Matrindur said:

Does the Black Library Celebration + Uriel Ventris miniature count as a normal release week? If so we are already back on weekly as last week was Slaanesh and DoK next will be BL and the one after that will be Kill Team

Good stuff to hear lads.