The Rumour Thread

4 hours ago, BarfAtTheMoon said:

If you can show me the model you mean, i'll believe you...but i just looked at the kurnothi warband from the set and there are definitely zero models that look like that.  Sorry, i'll need further convincing.

Read text below card name. Karthean is saying that.

Yeah, it’s not a hint of any new release, it’s just one of the Kurnothi with the Direchasm upgrades represented in the art. It’s no more a new model than the Beastgrave card that shows a ghoul wielding the amberbone hammer upgrade or the Direchasm upgrade card showing a stormcast with a magic spear.

Edited by sandlemad

8 hours ago, Squigy_Boy said:

60010799007_ENGWHUBGCoreGame02.jpg

WHUGettingStarted Dec07 bonusCards84h3 Karthean is the one in the centre back of the group of models. in the card image his name is used for the quote, but in the image he doesnt have his normal gear but the lore on the card seems to say to he's not acting normal probably as many people have said aunique beastgrave armour.

Those are some strange fireslayers

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sonnenspeer said:

Now I want an Army of Kurnothi, painted like the Picts in King Arthur, 

Hide contents

5ba8ec22917defa14e1a7ae710370701.jpg.2e7b0eda28dc1d11211eef4cebb95b11.jpg

Don't we all! I keep hoping for a Kurnothi hint in the rumour engines.. but alas nothing.. keeping myself occupied by converting up my own. With Direchasm out maybe the Underworlds war band will be available on its own soon. 

• Like 2

The skull makes it feel much more Chaos, Death or 40k related to me. Maybe 40k Imperial Guard? It could fit with a Malerion Aelf vibe but I think we have had such a wealth of Aelven releases so I doubt it. It is interesting because it looks like it could be a pirate boot or a riding boot... Vampirates or traditional Counts?

Keep in mind I know nothing about boots so I mean it looks like that to me... 😅

Edited by Neverchosen