The Rumour Thread

13 hours ago, Laststand said:

But dont some new plans say objectives are held by battleline or leader?  So a summoned unit cant score the objective as it loses the battleline/leader designation.

Are we sure about that?  In the Auxiliary Objectives section (p 108) under Unit Types and Point Values it states that the type of unit is listed in its Pitched Battle Profile, so I would think that summoned leaders are still leaders and summoned battlelines are still battleline.

45 minutes ago, Angela said:

Are we sure about that?  In the Auxiliary Objectives section (p 108) under Unit Types and Point Values it states that the type of unit is listed in its Pitched Battle Profile, so I would think that summoned leaders are still leaders and summoned battlelines are still battleline.

Its from the GHB FAQ/errata

Screenshot_20200803-141942_Drive.jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Still-young said:

Reminds me of the Underworlds ghoul leader halberd. 

The Grymwatch halberd is a good deal less ornate, though they do both show a similar pitting. And it's vaguely gothic looking alright, fancy but damaged.

Not crude or glaive-like enough to be skaven. Not quite like elves, or at least not like the halberd designs we've seen on their darker variants. The Black Guard halberds do have a sort of studded sleeve coming down below the halberd's head, like this. But then so does the lance wielded by the vampire atop the zombie dragon, as below:

5bb3c15e165ac3fdafa77d9c074b0e89.jpg

I think this is a soulblight weapon.

• Like 2

A "Bretonnia but Vampires" army would be so very cool. 

Led, of course, by a mysterious knight in black armor, his arms sable a serpent or tongued gules. ;)

Though honestly, you can make a pretty decent proxy list for Bretonnia in general with FEC. Esp if you embrace Parravon's Flying Circus as your background

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 5

I am getting better at not just jumping on all of these and yelling Malerion elves, but I immediately thought Black Guard when I saw this. I assume it is something undead and cool but still a cool draconified Black Guard is my hope.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Drib said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am in for Chaos Warrior Halberds for the new kit! 🤞🤞

Would be really lovely (and will probably come sooner than later) but visually it's quite unlike to other S2D halberds out there - reminds me most of Dark Elf or undead ones. But who knows, I'd love you to be right.