The Rumour Thread

32 minutes ago, Enoby said:

How large are the gaps between Hammerhal Herald teasers and full preorders on average? The Beasts of Chaos one was really quick, but I feel some others have been months apart.

There's no pattern at all. Sometimes its really close, sometimes its months off and sometimes its not even hinting at anything to come at all. So there's no pattern to play with

31 minutes ago, Charles said:

What should I do with my Karanak model, I only painted him this year and he has brought Glory to Khorne by claiming Archaon’s Skull in battle!

Play him as the mighty metal/resin monster he is. Though you might have to rebase but otherwise he's still a mighty warhound!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Overread said:

Play him as the mighty metal/resin monster he is. Though you might have to rebase but otherwise he's still a mighty warhound!

That is my plan, although I could convert him into a mighty steed for a Chaos Dwarf 🧐

If I do convert him I can still definitely justify buying Wrath & Rapture to endulge my love of  painting Flesh Hounds, and I would clearly ‘Need’ a new Karanak . . . I’m sold 😂

Edited by Charles
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Overread said:

There's no pattern at all. Sometimes its really close, sometimes its months off and sometimes its not even hinting at anything to come at all. So there's no pattern to play with

Alas I remeber the skaven one;

Although the ratkin do not exist we all know yes-yes

12 hours ago, SlaaneshCultist said:

Man, I have zero interest in CCGs, but that makes me want to play an AoS CRPG so bad.

Ehhh, I want an AoS Diablo clone dungeon crawler, Warhammer Quest style but yeah...

ofc we are getting Chaosbane but idk how good that might be.

I even have the whole game in my head, but I doubt it’s ever gonna happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morovir said:

I think that was supposed to be more of a Beastmen one than really a Skaven one.

FB_IMG_15428782972349886.jpg.80c13553562709ca84cb8aed0ecd9051.jpg

When I saw this i thoight that was some kind of checklist of current reworked armies (Beastman BT: Done. Tzaangor and tzeentch BT: Done. Skaven BT : not done bht rumors) or at least my heart thought so :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

well the third army after darkoath and moon clan grots  might be revealed and looks like its gonna be our resident rodents gonna get glorious update they need hey new book might give us solid reason to play them as single army instead of multiple hordes of rodents with chaos mark of self destruction. for one in my life i am looking for sigmars new extermination chapter for the rodent infestation.

9 minutes ago, khadgar567 said:

well the third army after darkoath and moon clan grots  might be revealed and looks like its gonna be our resident rodents gonna get glorious update they need hey new book might give us solid reason to play them as single army instead of multiple hordes of rodents with chaos mark of self destruction. for one in my life i am looking for sigmars new extermination chapter for the rodent infestation.

Hordes with marks?!!!

are we talking about the same Verminus beings?!

edit: I’m not sure what daemon possessed you, But we already have a God, more cunning then any other chaos god Yes-yes.

Edited by Skreech Verminking
  • Haha 1

Not a Rumour as such but nice bit on the Community Site about the upcoming Wrath and Rapture release....

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/11/22/22nd-nov-grim-dark-corners-the-realm-of-chaosgw-homepage-post-3/

I suppose if I was going to draw a rumour from this, it gives some details about what could be in the box set

Territorial invasions are commonplace, as packs of baying Flesh Hounds and serried ranks of Bloodletters rampage through Nurgle’s glorious fecundity or Seekers of Slaanesh and razor-tongued Fiends tear down the glittering towers of the Changer of Ways.

Not the best rumour as I sure this is what most people would put in the set

Also not sure if this is a new piece of artwork or not from the article :D 

LoreRealmOfChaosWarp-Nov22-RealmOfSlaanesh2sy.jpg

• Like 7