The Rumour Thread

11 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

They were Knights of the Empire and they were turned by Luthor Harkon, not by drinking dragon blood =~P

I am well aware of the latest whf lore and I even modeled a multi-Part kit myself.

Blood dragons used to e the broad term for any followers of Abhorash, who I'm honestly expecting a model to be shown of at warhammer fest Europe today. ?

• Like 1

Here we go :

Warhammer Underworlds: Change is Coming…

Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire was just the beginning. Back at AdeptiCon, we teased the first two cards of a new season for the ultimate competitive miniatures game. The time has almost come…

A new season of Warhammer Underworlds is coming. Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault will bring new cards, warbands and more to the ultimate competitive miniatures game, offering fresh challenges for new and old players alike.

Keep your eye out in the coming weeks for more news from the Mirrored City…

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: A New Endless Spell

It’s been a great year for Warhammer Age of Sigmar so far, with new armies, a new edition and loads of content for fans to get stuck into. There’s still more on the way in the next few months, and we’ve had our first look at what we can expect in the fall with a sneak preview of a new endless spell:

WHFestLiveBlog-August18-FlamingBull-1dl.

But who could this strange sorcery be for? We’ll have to wait and see…

Pretty disappointing from an aos point of view. That endless spell looks like it should be for brayherd. Guess we will have to wait until Nova to get some more juicy info. Also with rogue trader confirmed for September, it seems some of the dates we have heard are wrong.

• Like 3