The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, awcamawn said:

Would love to see the King in the Woods return alongside some wardancers and a rewritten Wild Riders warscroll

That would be awesome... I still have those minis, waiting with twilight sisters on Forest Dragon and with Glade Lord of forest dragon...

A return of hawk riders would be awesome too

Edited by Hoseman
  • Like 1

I would rather they put Wanderers back in with the Sylvaneth than simply throw us in a big soup with the other aelves. I would like even more for us to get a book of our own. I will happily buy any of those options without much complaint, however. I just think Wanderers share more in common with the Sylvaneth than they do the Darkling Covens, Order Draconis, or Eldritch Council. Would love to see the King in the Woods return alongside some wardancers and a rewritten Wild Riders warscroll.

Imo Wanderers deserve a DoK like release.  All they need is a Behemoth and revised warscrolls, a kit or 2 and it is ready.

Mixing with Sylvaneth would be kinda boring. Give then some cool monster/beast to ride!

Edited by Thiagoma
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Hoseman said:

I hope they dont mix sylvaneth with wanderers. I feel more in the way to make an aelf battletome woth high, dark and wood (wanderers) ones; with the 3 types of armys with different buffs like LoN or BoC. And of course a batallion of aelf + sylvaneth like sylvaneth + idoneth on idoneth book.

With that at last wanderers will have access to dragons as Wood elves did.

I would think they would have a few more than three, theres not much that unites order draconis and lion rangers anymore, but Eldritch Council and swifthawk agents work together in hysh, and both eldritch council, order serpentis, darkling coverns and order draconis have dragons, lion rangers and phoenix temple are both described as monastic orders, darkling coverns and scourge privateers work together in the lore, shadow blades are literally from ulgu and order serpintis are linked to mist (if i remember correctly). swifthawk agents and wanderers are bow focused factions, etc.

I imagine we'll get hysh-themed (swifthawk agents, order draconis and eldritch council), ulgu-themed (order serpentis, and shadow blades atleast), monastic order themed (phoenix temple and lion rangers), wanderers, dark free city (darkling coverns and scourge privateers, possibly combined with ulgu themed)

this is 5 subfactions (same as legions of Nagash) and groups them based on lore and themes 

I would rather they put Wanderers back in with the Sylvaneth than simply throw us in a big soup with the other aelves. I would like even more for us to get a book of our own. I will happily buy any of those options without much complaint, however. I just think Wanderers share more in common with the Sylvaneth than they do the Darkling Covens, Order Draconis, or Eldritch Council. Would love to see the King in the Woods return alongside some wardancers and a rewritten Wild Riders warscroll.

considering in the lore the Wanderers work for the armies of the free peoples (like all the other aelves factions) and live in the free cities like all the other aelf factions, you could say they share just as much in common if not more with other aelves then weird tree things

3 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

That would be awesome... I still have those minis, waiting with twilight sisters on Forest Dragon and with Glade Lord of forest dragon...

A return of hawk riders would be awesome too

hawk riders should be part of swiftHAWK agents, I mean imagine reavers but they fly (could release a plastic kit that allows for both like the dark riders/doomfyre warlocks)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aloth_Corfiser said:

Turn the Horn 90 degrees = Shadow Aelves confirmed? ^^

Seriously, I would loooove some attention towards Wanderers or Hysh-Aelves. Glad to see so many people speculating about Wanderers. However my first mental Image was some kind of Instrument for the supposed "Light-Aelves" - whatever they may look like :D

arhain.PNG

Where is that symbol description from?

7 minutes ago, khadgar567 said:

well, know we have playable age of waagmar game with malerion and his boys returning to the field. I really like to see the new models for them and may tzeench be kind master some proper kinky sorceress models for armies that need the sweet sexy arcane firepower. hell maybe local equivalent for old Slaanesh  where we have some deviant kinks in the game

I'm 12 years old and what is this? 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, khadgar567 said:

well, know we have playable age of waagmar game with malerion and his boys returning to the field. I really like to see the new models for them and may tzeench be kind master some proper kinky sorceress models for armies that need the sweet sexy arcane firepower. hell maybe local equivalent for old Slaanesh  where we have some deviant kinks in the game

It is ill egal to be horny online

So this is a super tin-foil hat theory.

I just got a notice that Avatars of War released a  not-Razordon model.  Could they have inside baseball on an upcoming Seraphon release? All this talk has me wanting the Seraphon rumors to come true (but with an actual model update vs just a book and spells/terrain).

7 minutes ago, Asamu said:

Seems the Seraphon and Fyreslayers Battletomes are both no longer being distributed by GW. This should be a pretty good indication of an update coming for both soon-ish.

http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/new-rumor.22495/page-21

They are still available on the belgian GW site. Distribution problems have never been an indication of what is coming next.

• Like 1

The UK is the best to check - overseas can run several lines out of stock because they take things by shipments rather than by on-demand so there's often a lag time between when they run out and when they can get a replacement; whilst the UK store can restock itself faster. Also remember "out of stock" isn't the same as "no longer available" 

Normally things go up at the end and most bloggers keep offline; though typically one or two post stuff to twitter and the like so if you lurk you can sometimes get sneak peaks before the end. But a 3am to 4am thursday morning post time - darn it you Americans get a better time zone! ;) Still it will be great to wake up to the news. 

46 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Adepticon Seminar times...

CA7E3C32-5E32-4153-B010-A26524C0BAAF.jpeg.1945d20950a1d404ce6f7585622acea8.jpeg

Not sure if stuff will go up during or just after, so realistically for anybody not in the seminar will be 10/11pm Chicago time(3/4am GMT)

Usually after in a single post, GAMA was different since they had reveals throughout the whole event.

Badge Pickup opens at 7, the Preview Panel is slated to start at 8 per the event site, so likely the whole thing will take about an hour and then post everything on Community. Can't wait, so close! And then a whole 4 days of gaming...