The Rumour Thread

I suppose with a lot of the outstanding rumor engine images solved via Chaos Marines, it's probably about time to start seeing Aelvish rumor engines.

I'd love to see Orion again, but his traditional horn design is much more rustic looking, while that horn looks metal and studded with gems, doesn't really fit Orion or the wanderer's aesthetic as we know it.

Though Orion coming back is not implausible, The Sylvaneth BT makes Kurnoth very canon still.  Bringing Wanderers and Sylvaneth back together is also a plausible move, I don't feel either faction has much room to expand their range as separate entities, but combined I could even be tempted into picking up another army I don't need.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Turn the Horn 90 degrees = Shadow Aelves confirmed? ^^

Seriously, I would loooove some attention towards Wanderers or Hysh-Aelves. Glad to see so many people speculating about Wanderers. However my first mental Image was some kind of Instrument for the supposed "Light-Aelves" - whatever they may look like :D

arhain.PNG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Vexcor said:

i think before we see the return of the Aelves, Fireslayers and Seraphon have a much higher chance for update

Yeah, aren't these rumor engines usually published about 6 months in advance?

Edited by Platypus
Added quote for my comment.

I hope they dont mix sylvaneth with wanderers. I feel more in the way to make an aelf battletome woth high, dark and wood (wanderers) ones; with the 3 types of armys with different buffs like LoN or BoC. And of course a batallion of aelf + sylvaneth like sylvaneth + idoneth on idoneth book.

With that at last wanderers will have access to dragons as Wood elves did.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

I would rather they put Wanderers back in with the Sylvaneth than simply throw us in a big soup with the other aelves. I would like even more for us to get a book of our own. I will happily buy any of those options without much complaint, however. I just think Wanderers share more in common with the Sylvaneth than they do the Darkling Covens, Order Draconis, or Eldritch Council. Would love to see the King in the Woods return alongside some wardancers and a rewritten Wild Riders warscroll.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1