The Rumour Thread

13 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

One of the miniature designers at GW ;) 

Really nice guy and knows his stuff

It is almost certainly Sisters of Battle stuff. He posted on FB back in October that he was working on a faction he'd never worked on before (he does mainly 40k stuff).

Regarding the earlier censured discussion, its the SAME people every single time who pile into conversations like that and turn it rude and confrontational. 

34 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

+++ Mod Hat On +++

Not happy with the discussion in the last few posts. This forum is for everybody, but please leave some discussions at the door because they are offensive and not what we want being discussed here!

Do not do it again

I won't continue the subject but with all the respect - you literally deleted ONE SIDE of the discussion, leaving the other intact. There are still posts encouraging multi-culti/ racial diversity/ social justice in Age of Sigmar. If you deleted my voice of objection, so should be done with posts of @JPjr and @Nos who want their beliefs to be represented in our hobby. Just to be treated equally. I won't come to the matter again. Sorry for the offtopic but I didn't start it.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Aryann said:

I won't continue the subject but with all the respect - you literally deleted ONE SIDE of the discussion, leaving the other intact. There are still posts encouraging multi-culti/ racial diversity/ social justice in Age of Sigmar. If you deleted my voice of objection, so should be done with posts of @JPjr and @Nos who want their beliefs to be represented in our hobby. Just to be treated equally. I won't come to the matter again. Sorry for the offtopic but I didn't start it.

Cheers.

You are free to ask @RuneBrush or @Chris Tomlin if you feel you have been treated badly.

Now back to rumours 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

+++ MOD HAT +++

Thought @Gaz Taylor made it clear in his comment, but having just having to hide a number I'll make it clearer.

No more comments on the last conversation - that includes YOU

This includes (but is not restricted to) responses that fall into the category of : - Sarcastic, Smart Alec, "Clever", Amusing, Justification etc. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dirtnaps said:

Not sure why my comment was deleted but whatever.

Anyway like I said before looking forward to whatever this new model might be even if it isn't AoS related but hopefully it is.

It's really hard to tell - GW has been on a big Chaos 40K spree at present; then again that would leave them well in a position to them switch back to AoS where there's a lot more sculpting options on offer.

That said Eldar for 40K have a LOT of legacy models still in resin and a lot of their plastics are really old too, so that could be a potential 40K target to improve next up. 

7 minutes ago, Dirtnaps said:

Not sure why my comment was deleted but whatever.

Anyway like I said before looking forward to whatever this new model might be even if it isn't AoS related but hopefully it is.

I think my response to you was caught up in the flames.  So for posterity- I think the new model is likely Sisters of Battle because of Google researching the sculptor.  Also for posterity my first version of this post was pretty awesome and "clever"er than you can imagine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, prochuvi said:

Gonna be new mini of ungrim as morathi with human version and avatar of fire mode.

Also gonna bring a new wave of models consist in dissposesed(heavy armored) dwarfs but with slayers axes,beards and hairs.

100% for sure!

I smell stuntie wishful  thinking, do it would be nice  if it was.But in my opinion it will be something 40k sister/world eaters/emperors children.We had our day in the sun with the gloomspite,and now with war cry.

4 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

+++ MOD HAT +++

Thought @Gaz Taylor made it clear in his comment, but having just having to hide a number I'll make it clearer.

No more comments on the last conversation - that includes YOU

This includes (but is not restricted to) responses that fall into the category of : - Sarcastic, Smart Alec, "Clever", Amusing, Justification etc. 

Wow you guys are on edge

I don't know what happened and i don't wanna know.

But i certainly wish you guys would show this kind of commitment to keep this thread an AOS  Rumour thread

and free of 40K wishlisting or world traveling blogs with occasional sport results.

Thx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Kurrilino said:

Wow you guys are on edge

But i certainly wish you guys would show this kind of commitment to keep this thread an AOS  Rumour thread

and free of 40K wishlisting or world traveling blogs with occasional sport results.

Thx

Wow you just can’t let it go.

The mods have stated time and again what their vision for this thread is and they seem committed to uphold that vision to me. 

Of course helps that I like the pub talk style the conversation weaves itself around the hobby. ;)  but if you want to know what’s happening just read the community page, because as far as I can remember last year there where only two/three rumours/leaks but otherwise only wishlisting and trolling. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

6 hours ago, Kurrilino said:

Wow you guys are on edge

Thx

It’s been mentioned several times already but I’ll do it again....

1) As @Kramer has said, it’s like pub talk (well I prefer Club talk). Go to your local gaming club and talk about a rumour. Now after 5 minutes are you still talking about that rumour? Bet you aren’t 😉

2) People like to chat about stuff and as long as it’s vaguely on topic, it’s okay. 

3) Just because you don’t like something, doesn’t mean other people can’t enjoy it

Now back to rumours.....

I think it’s roughly seven days until the Adepticon seminar.... 😁

• Like 4

Next two weeks of releases will probably be new CSM as most of the sculpts have been shown off now. From the stock advice that GW sent out it looks like raptors and cultists are not getting new kits.

We can also safely assume there will be more vanguard space marines at somepoint this year. 

Last two warbands for Nightvault release in April and possibly one more book, spells and scenery release. 

Hopefully we get a nice diverse showing at adepticon. 

• Like 1

GAMA was a bit of a let down for AoS. Even though 40k is on a roll I expect 1-2 new battletomes to be announced and maybe some more light on Forbidden Power. So far it were the first halfs of the year for AoS to get its announcements so Adepticon and later Warhammer Fest are our best bets for AoS news.

2 hours ago, Riavan said:

Are we getting info about warcry this week? I'm a bit confused.

The GW studio preview seminar at Adepticon will be around 2-3 hours in the morning next Thursday (not tomorrow).

http://www.cvent.com/events/adepticon-2019/agenda-7822dab492fa4ed0bde10d960366d97c.aspx

The AOS website has a new WARCRY section ; I think it's a safe bet we'll get more news on this game at Adepticon. 

https://ageofsigmar.com/warcry/

• Like 7