The Rumour Thread

27 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

A bit disapointed by the wrath and rapture video: slanesh and khorne both have 10 footmens, 3/5 mounted, 3/5 monsters and a character. No semi-big monster like the 40k boxes (redemptor, wave serpent, warglaives, ....)

It is basically the same as blightwar which is exactly what I expected personally.  

See I was wondering how the harpist was going to carry its harp around! Great idea to make sure its got legs and to recycle a body for the purposes! It's actually probably one of the most brutal and dark models we've seen for a long time from Chaos! With the exception of possibly obliterators. I wonder if this means we'll see far more of this "Pinhead" approach to gruesome guts and blood from Slaanesh! 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, JPjr said:

yeah my only change to it would be instead of head bowed have the man-harp looking to the skies screaming in ecstasy, anyway enough about my browser history.

I'd be half tempted to model it with bloody drool from the mouth and then a cup (golden and expensive) on the ground beneath catching it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lernaean said:

I know. I always hope Slaanesh gets the Tzeentch treatment and GW will give us a distinct unit of beastmen, cause Tzaangors are too awesome looking.

I’m not that ambitious... I’m just hoping for some dedicated Slaanesh mortals 😅 

but man oh man that could be cool! 

9 hours ago, Chikout said:

A little bit of aos news from the 40k weekender. Wrath and Rapture is coming in December.VigilusWeekender-Nov24-Karanak8ognvfsb.jpg.3809691b2250ca2c7ef7cc7479f60016.jpg

Ninjad!

well its the blood hound itself with all of its glory but how you crate a khorne worshiping ninja it the big problem as rage daddy khorne not like stealth and supterfuge so you may get visit from bloodsecretor in near future.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, ManlyMuppet88 said:

Agreed. I’d really like to see the mortal armies fleshed out a bit and Slaanesh has so much potential. But then I’m going to have to buy them all.

Jup my wallet bleeds as well. Especially seeing the Harpist😍I just would like to be able to field an all mortal list and just go nuts on depravity points for daemonic reinforcements .

• Like 5

The herald completely sold me on W&R. The only thing I do not like about it is the hair, imo it detracts from the daemonic otherworldliness of the miniature. Easy to fix though and some happy elf or vampire will have a fancy hairdo waiting for them as a bonus, so its all good.

Considering I really like the fiends as well, I am now very curious how the KoS and any Mortal support (not to forget the Emperors Children) will turn out.

I just watched the announcement video by miniwargaming on their YouTube channel...

Proper rumour warning... ;) 

they discussed their plans for Twitch and halfway through they mentioned that they would start with a D&D campaign but soon would also play things like Blackstone Fortress and Wrath and Rapture campaigns 

might just be an unfortunate choice of words but it does sound to me the W&R box rules might be quite substantial! 

19 hours ago, Kramer said:

I just watched the announcement video by miniwargaming on their YouTube channel...

Proper rumour warning... ;) 

they discussed their plans for Twitch and halfway through they mentioned that they would start with a D&D campaign but soon would also play things like Blackstone Fortress and Wrath and Rapture campaigns 

might just be an unfortunate choice of words but it does sound to me the W&R box rules might be quite substantial! 

Either you misheard or they misspoke, but they’re doing a campaign for the Wrath and Glory 40k RPG next year. They’ve mentioned it correctly several times when talking about their streaming of RPG games. D&D soon. If they did say Wrath and Rapture, I’m 100% sure Wrath and Glory was meant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bsharitt said:

Either you misheard or they misspoke, but they’re doing a campaign for the Wrath and Glory 40k RPG next year. They’ve mentioned it correctly several times when talking about their streaming of RPG games. D&D soon. If they did say Wrath and Rapture, I’m 100% sure Wrath and Glory was meant. 

I think you're right, I remember hearing Matt say it in there too but he only said Wrath and Rapture once and it really seemed like he meant to say Wrath and Glory. 

• Thanks 1