The Rumour Thread

6 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Hordes with marks?!!!

are we talking about the same Verminus beings?!

edit: I’m not sure what daemon possessed you, But we already have a God, more cunning then any other chaos god Yes-yes.

I dont want to acnoledge the mess two horned rodent calls army it more like horder of mad scientist rodents rather than rank and file army even sense freak like slaneesh can make.

47 minutes ago, khadgar567 said:

I dont want to acnoledge the mess two horned rodent calls army it more like horder of mad scientist rodents rather than rank and file army even sense freak like slaneesh can make.

We see-notice that man-thing doesn’t know what It means to be overrun by a true horde army

let it feel-suffer a the immense power of a Vermintide, which even chaos-things cannot compete with .

“Overground, underground Skaven are we.” (Quote from total war warhammer 2)

back to the rumors please 

Edited by Skreech Verminking

1212771478_slaaneshart2.jpg.936042ec07568f14f2470b56429b389f.jpg

Not sure if this art is something new (haven't seen it previously) but if it is something new maybe we are to get:

- flyers for Slaanesh (marked in red)

- new terrain: Pleasure Mouth, Pipes of Fun, or any other fancy name (marked in green)

If it is old art, then definitely it is cool :)

• Like 1

it's old (or at least I'm pretty sure it is). there's several pages online featuring it dating back to at least 2013, titling it 'A willing petitioner approaches Slaanesh's looming Palace of Pleasure' or 'the throne of excess'

Edited by JPjr

1 minute ago, JPjr said:

it's old (or at least I'm pretty sure it is). there's several pages online featuring it dating back to at least 2013, titling it the 'palace of pleasure' or 'the throne of excess'

I thought this was the case, the art style doesn't match the ones they've been using so far for the AoS battletomes. That and the design of the Daemonettes is an older one.

7 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

I like the most recent daemonettes and dont even play chaos. 

I think their static posing detracts from the designs though is all. 

A lot of orruks/orks sculpts suffer this. For such a savage and aggressive race they sure do just stand there a lot. 😄

Agreed completely. The design itself is great, they’re just too static. What GW nailed with DoK, they missed with daemonettes.

2 hours ago, Lernaean said:

Agreed completely. The design itself is great, they’re just too static. What GW nailed with DoK, they missed with daemonettes.

Just wondering, are the witch elves newer than daemonettes? I heard that the lesser daemon sculpts all suffered a bit from their age and being an early plastic kit so they couldn't be as dynamic as would be preferred. 

11 minutes ago, Enoby said:

Just wondering, are the witch elves newer than daemonettes? I heard that the lesser daemon sculpts all suffered a bit from their age and being an early plastic kit so they couldn't be as dynamic as would be preferred. 

The current plastic daemon kits came out during 7th ed fantasy i think.

I feel like witch elves were still metal then? I could easily be wrong though.

Witch Aelves are a much newer kit and were very bold for their day as they were released in the rank and file era so still had to fit onto rank and file square bases. The older Deamonettes are an older kit made when GW's technology was different, but also when their design aesthetic was different too. 

Personally I'd rather see all female and all male deamon infantry for Slaanesh rather than the half and half that always feel a bit unblaanced (even though I understand the reasoning for the hermaphrodite approach). A winged Slaanesh unit would be great to see and its certain that Slaanesh needs some new toys to compete with the new things the other chaos gods have got (esp nurgle)

7 hours ago, Overread said:

Personally I'd rather see all female and all male deamon infantry for Slaanesh rather than the half and half that always feel a bit unblaanced (even though I understand the reasoning for the hermaphrodite approach). A winged Slaanesh unit would be great to see and its certain that Slaanesh needs some new toys to compete with the new things the other chaos gods have got (esp nurgle)

I hear you, but right now Daemonettes aren’t the problem. The kit is fairly new and tbh it’s not bad and let’s admit it, GW won’t replace it any time soon. 

What Slaanesh now needs is some new units. Probably a new daemon unit, certainly a mortals unit, maybe a beastman unit, new heralds and/or heroes, and ofc a KoS. Daemonettes can wait.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lernaean said:

I hear you, but right now Daemonettes aren’t the problem. The kit is fairly new and tbh it’s not bad and let’s admit it, GW won’t replace it any time soon. 

What Slaanesh now needs is some new units. Probably a new daemon unit, certainly a mortals unit, maybe a beastman unit, new heralds and/or heroes, and ofc a KoS. Daemonettes can wait.

Man I'd love some Slaangors for my Beasts of Chaos army...