The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, divineauthority said:

I'm surprised nobody's tweeted anything already. Or my Twitter app is trash.

They tend to ask you not to say anything until the end and most people comply. Besides you are listening to what they are saying. Andy usually has some cool remarks for some of the questions

5 minutes ago, Mr. White said:

not excited to hear cards will mix. also, not sure the game needs a magic system...i enjoy its simplicity. why not just have casters have a spell for attack or upgrade?

still...I'm in.

I think they needed to extend the core gameplay a little bit if they wanted to be able to expand it for a few seasons.  I like the game as-is, but I was starting to really wonder how much they would be able to continue to expand it.  Even within the first set some of the crews started to heavily overlap one another.

From the User Kalan over at Bolter and Chainsword:

"just got out of the meeting.

The Blackstone Fortress will have NEW CHAOS MARINES Vs Rogue traders (Think silver tower level models but 40k) and then they will be releasing them as multipart later, and the chaos release for next year involving Khorne and Slannesh has models for both systems."

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Gecktron said:

Looking at the Warhammer-community article right now.

"Realm of Chaos - Wrath and Rapture" looks like we are getting Khorne AND Slaanesh. 

Yeah. Very curious about that. Is it a supplement or a game or what? Will be listening to Warhammer weekly. Hope Vince managed to get a bit more info. 

The nighthaunt warband looks great. 

Also the stormcast warband let's you complete a unit of evocators from the soul wars box and use the spare as an Incantor. 

Disappointed by the lack of moonclan info, but the flying squig is awesome.