The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

Ah, so he is going to be a separate name character and not just an alternate Lord Celestant sculpt. That's probably not news, but I had missed it.

Yeah and he also isnt the Herald of Order.

7 minutes ago, xking said:

Is this a named character?

Yes. He's called Gavriel Sureheart but Tommy Wiseau is easier to remember.

If a lot of people loved each other the world would be a better place to live sounds like a Sureheart quote but is Wiseau's.

4 minutes ago, Sheriff said:

He answered it xD

image.png.43a4bfc8096ec2625605616a57dc30b2.png

Yeah because you need ships to be succesful, everybody but some know that ;) 

But clearly planes make walking irrelevant ;) 

Edited by Killax

3 minutes ago, Sheriff said:

So now that its confirmed that Squig Gobba realm-rifts are feasible, we just have to wait for it to happen. Sure, its a more risky form of realm-travel, but that's goblins to a tee. 

No need to derail again ;) 

If some think epic fantasy is full of ridiculous or fantastical design they are right, and that's the whole point.

If we didn't have some artists make up a horse with wings hundreds of years ago we wouldn't know what a Pegasus is. 

Edited by Killax
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Killax said:

Yeah and he also isnt the Herald of Order.

Yes. He's called Gavriel Sureheart but Tommy Wiseau is easier to remember.

Actually, chances are he isn't going to be a named character. We will see, but both the primaris liutenants this month were introduced with names but turned out to be generics with no names aside from the branding (not ruling and explanation), same with Nauseous Rotbone for the deathguard, he's just a generic character published with a unique name.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KillagoreFaceslasha said:

Actually, chances are he isn't going to be a named character. We will see, but both the primaris liutenants this month were introduced with names but turned out to be generics with no names aside from the branding (not ruling and explanation), same with Nauseous Rotbone for the deathguard, he's just a generic character published with a unique name.

Well at 100 points it doesnt really matter much anyway I think? I don't think 40K models are the best way to assume things for AoS, by large because they don't have Command abilities and we don't have the option to buy wargear... I guess we'll see it soon enough though :) 

Edited by Killax

On 12/16/2017 at 9:33 AM, xking said:

Gave this a second listen and I think I liked Doombound more, but I will say, Place of Reflection offered some interesting tidbits on reforging and the price the Stormcasts are paying, especially the main character, Morbus, from the Sons of Mallus

I will say this, I do like that they've "toned down" the, imo, over the top armor designs of the earlier SE. 

This fella, although a Celestant, has more in common with a Liberator in regards to armor design. Seems a bit more functional and less flashy. With minimal conversion work he could pass for a Liberator Prime even. 

Makes me kinda wonder of this may have been a possible design for the SE Shadespire group.

Still hoping for a helmet option. 

Would of been much cooler as a mini hero upgrade  option for a unit of Libs imo.

Edited by Vasshpit