The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, mumperpa said:

Looks a bit like the hair from the wild riders/sisters of the thorn kit, minus the leaves. Wishful thinking? I just got the models so it would be great if a new things with the same aesthetic came out.

Mistweaver Sai is simmilar as well. At this point there has been a lot of unresolved "elfy" engine picks, but nothing concrete apart from the armdragon.

new short story from BL:

Callis and Toll: The Old Ways

A Warhammer Age of Sigmar story

Agents Callis and Toll of the Order of Azyr investigate a murder in the marshlands – one that could have dire consequences for an entire community.

READ IT BECAUSE
A pair of characters from 'City of Secrets' get top billing in their own story – and it's just the first of many.

THE STORY
Agents Callis and Toll of the Order of Azyr venture into the vast marshlands east of the grand city of Excelis to investigate the death of the noble son of one of two warring clans. Was his death a tragic accident or vicious murder? A full-scale uprising could result if they're not careful – and this would cause untold death as the Stormcast Eternals get involved. So it falls to Callis and Toll to uncover the truths and save thousands of lives. 

Written by Nick Horth

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KillagoreFaceslasha said:

new short story from BL:

A Warhammer Age of Sigmar story

Agents Callis and Toll of the Order of Azyr investigate a murder in the marshlands – one that could have dire consequences for an entire community.

READ IT BECAUSE
A pair of characters from 'City of Secrets' get top billing in their own story – and it's just the first of many.

THE STORY
Agents Callis and Toll of the Order of Azyr venture into the vast marshlands east of the grand city of Excelis to investigate the death of the noble son of one of two warring clans. Was his death a tragic accident or vicious murder? A full-scale uprising could result if they're not careful – and this would cause untold death as the Stormcast Eternals get involved. So it falls to Callis and Toll to uncover the truths and save thousands of lives. 

Written by Nick Horth

Ah yes ! Callis and Toll ! I'm really looking forward to their "Silvershard" trilogy / City Of Secrets follow-up ! Thx for sharing ;)

• Like 1

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/12/13/advent-calendar-far-christmas-teaser/

The Advent Calendar so far, and a Christmas teaser

BLAdvent-Banner.jpg

We’re now more than halfway through the Black Library Advent Calendar, and it’s been quite a ride so far. We’ve had tales from the Great Crusade, the Horus Heresy, the 41st Millennium and the Mortal Realms – including the Mirrored City of Shadespire. In case you’ve not been keeping up, here’s a quick rundown.

BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Calendar1r.jpg

Day 1 saw us head back to the Great Crusade for a Primarchs audio drama, ‘Perturbo: Stone and Iron’, which pitted Perturabo against some nasty enemies – and saw him use his Imperial Fists rivals to teach new recruits a lesson about the nature of their respective Legions. On Day 2, ‘Endurance’had the Death Guard bring horror to the tired defenders of an Imperial world, while Day 3 took us to Shadespire as both a Stormcast Eternal and a Khorne Bloodreaver experienced memories of another life in ‘Doombound’.

BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products1k-500x500
BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products2f-500x500
BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products3r-500x500

On Day 4,‘Duty Waits’ gave some fantastic insight into the minds of the Imperial Fists patrolling the walls of Terra as they await Horus’ arrival. Day 5’s ‘Key of Infinity’ was an Ahriman story that pitted his wits against an ancient Necron Cryptek, with time-twisting results. And Day 6 heralded the triumphant return of Hamilcar Bear-Eater (self-proclaimed greatest of all the Stormcast Eternals) in ‘Gods’ Gift’.

BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products4w-500x500
BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products5d-500x500
BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products6y-500x500

‘Magisterium’ returned us to Terra on Day 7, as Constantin Valdor struggled to find a place for the Custodian Guard in the impending Siege of Terra. On Day 8, the Flesh Tearers faced ruin as a cabal organised ‘The Assassination of Gabriel Seth’, while Day 9 was back to Terra once more, for a look at Rogal Dorn as the last hours before Horus’ arrival tick down in ‘Now Peals Midnight’. What is he really afraid of…?

BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products7q-500x500
BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products8j-500x500
BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products9m-500x500

Day 10’s ‘The Witch Takers’ was a rollicking adventure ride across a desert in the Mortal Realms, in search of an artefact of Chaos. ‘Heart of Decay’ on Day 11 was a creepy audio drama featuring the Chaos-obsessed Relictors interrogating a captured Death Guard, and yesterday’s ‘Dreams of Unity’took a different look at Terra, through the eyes of one of the last Thunder Warriors, fighting in the gladiatorial pits.

BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products10p-500x50
BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products11d-500x50
BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products12w-500x50

Today’s tale, ‘Callis and Toll: The Old Ways’, is a semi-sequel to the novel City of Secrets, and written by that book’s author, Nick Horth. It sees the eponymous pair of Order of Azyr operatives hunting down a killer, and unravelling a plot that could destabilise the lands around Excelis.

BLAdventRoundup-Dec13-Products13e-500x50

So that’s the Advent Calendar so far, and with eleven days still to run, who knows what wonders await? (Well, we do, but we’re not telling.) You can experience every story so far, and secure the remaining ones for yourself, with the Advent Subscription, which is not only a cracking collection but also gets you nine of the Quick Reads free – bargain.

BLAdvent-Subscription2hfe.jpg

Although we’re not going to reveal what’s coming in the Advent Calendar, we can look a little further forward, to Christmas Day, and our annual tradition of premiering a new novel as an eBook. We are delighted to announce that this will continue this year, with not one but two novels coming, one on Christmas Day and another on the 26th of December. We’re not going to tell you what they are, but we will give you a couple of clues.

On Christmas Day, something stirs in a place of horror. Souls cry out in terror and are silenced, as a sleeper awakens and darkness falls…

Boxing Day brings twists and turns in a quest for salvation that takes an unlikely hero into the heart of darkness, pursued by mighty foes and in search of something he doesn’t understand.

Let us know what you think we’ll be premiering on the Black Library Facebook page!

3 minutes ago, KillagoreFaceslasha said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/12/13/advent-calendar-far-christmas-teaser/

On Christmas Day, something stirs in a place of horror. Souls cry out in terror and are silenced, as a sleeper awakens and darkness falls…

Sounds like it might be related with the Soul Wars which I remember being something about an ancient evil awakening and Nagash using it to grow in power.

13 minutes ago, KillagoreFaceslasha said:

I dont want to divert the Rumour thread but can someone who subscribes to this tell me if there is an easy way to get the books straight onto my kindle account without the need of a computer to download them? Can you do it on an iphone?  Whenever ive bought stuff from BL in the past Ive struggled to actually get the files.

8 minutes ago, Ryan Taylor said:

God I hope not Uveron. We have two SCE starters. A death VS ??? Would be appreciated though.

Death V Chaos 

AOS 2.0 (I mean they are changing the image of the logo). 

But I think its unlikely, but I cannot rule it out in my mind.