The Rumour Thread

The warhammer 40k facebook link in the new rumour engine redirects to some guys facebook page XD. 

Is the picture shifting to some other rumours? I think it could be about chaos some time soon.
I think this is some kind of ranger thing or shining spears.

uaNkhhIs7STvdFM0.jpg

Edited by Iksdee
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

The warhammer 40k facebook link in the new rumour engine redirects to some guys facebook page XD. 

uaNkhhIs7STvdFM0.jpg

After the gun, the hair and the boot, this time we got the back of the eldar ranger....come back tomorrow and let's see what new detail we can unveil on that very same model. An eye ? A glove ? An hear ...no the hear would make it too obvious that we are talking about eldars 🤫.

Seriously if it's all eldar at least give us a RE of anything else but rangers 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Harioch said:

After the gun, the hair and the boot, this time we got the back of the eldar ranger....come back tomorrow and let's see what new detail we can unveil on that very same model. An eye ? A glove ? An hear ...no the hear would make it too obvious that we are talking about eldars 🤫.

Seriously if it's all eldar at least give us a RE of anything else but rangers 😄

If nothing else I'm 100% certain all the advent REs are Eldar now, because they wouldn't have to resort to 12 pictures of the same model otherwise.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, novakai said:

I am guessing around day 12 they will be switching to the chaos space marine units of rumor is correct about the chaos vs Eldar boxset and the background will change to a chaos one.

That’s my guess as well. I’m not expecting anything AOS in the advent reveal and if they show stuff off over Christmas, I’m not expecting a lot then. I suspect the supply issues have knocked them for six as they know the demand around 40K and been able to make a lot of the up front. I’m guessing AOS is a bit of an unknown quantity and the minatures and sets are completed closer to release date.

• Sad 1

Just now, Ratboy genius said:

fun fact, the blood bowl rat ogres got sculpted and resculpted (this is the second one) before the regular ones got resculpted

Exactly. I understand its two different teams making the minis but come on. It feels like a provocation at this point

17 minutes ago, drcrater said:

That orruk model is to skaven players what this stormcast model is to BoC players  😆

Get a first look at this year's exclusive Store Anniversary models -  Warhammer Community

"Here's an alternate sculpt for a unit that didn't need it holding the head of one of our old ugly models that desperately DO need updated sculpts, get wrecked nerds!" 

Tune in next year for an updated dreadblade harrow holding the head of a kroxigor!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4