Soulblight Revenant Legion £130, €160
Hedonites Sybarite Blade-Carnival £130, €160
LRL Vanari Shining Host £130, €160

Just to back up the sources a bit

Unbenannt.PNG

8 minutes ago, Yondaime said:

Even if he costs less a generic maw is better

That 3+ save is simply too good

Yes, that is true, and if combined with +5 Ward, it gets even worse. Just had a game yesterday, when Mawcrusha destroyed my Nomad with retinue and +2 to his 3+ base save, and then tanked 40 Sisters of the Watch (and a very unlucky Treelord) for the double turn. It should have definetly died on average, but, well, my opponent was quite lucky, especially when getting only 2 wounds out of 30 non rend hits and 6 mortals, heh.

Honestly, a good nerf to Mawcrusha would have been just changing 3+ save to a +1 to saves, as usual. So it could still be scary and fast, but at least it would also be possible to kill it.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Beliman said:

I was talking about +170p Mawcrusha (that @Nezzhil corrected to be +70).

how would a list look like anyway post this nerf?

1x Mawcrusha  550 
5x3 Pigs 5 x 180 - 900
2x Warchanter 2 x 115 - 230
1x Weirdnob 90 

add one more unit of pigs and you are at 1975 in a good position for the triumph.

I just fear these nerfs wont make ironjawz more diverse in a competitive meta you just cut the fat. 

10 minutes ago, Feii said:

how would a list look like anyway post this nerf?

1x Mawcrusha  550 
5x3 Pigs 5 x 180 - 900
2x Warchanter 2 x 115 - 230
1x Weirdnob 90 

add one more unit of pigs and you are at 1975 in a good position for the triumph.

I just fear these nerfs wont make ironjawz more diverse in a competitive meta you just cut the fat. 

Tbh it would suck to see IJ nerfed so hard, its literally the only melee faction that can stand ground (SoB dosnt count since it plays another game) vs this heavy shooting/magic meta

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Yondaime said:

Tbh it would suck to see IJ nerfed so hard, its literally the only melee faction that can stand ground (SoB dosnt count since it plays another game) vs this heavy shooting/magic meta

You have lists without gore gruntas going 4-1 too. Even if they legended pigs IJ  would be a really good army. 

14 minutes ago, Doko said:

How all battleforce cost 160€???? Id vampires are 220€ in minis and slanesh almost 300€. Then vampires have 25% disccount only and slanesh almost 50%??

This isnt fair lol

It's not as bad as you say... the Slaanesh box is 247.5€ GW list price in value while the Soul Blight box is 230€ in value. Overall it doesnt matter how much you save if you dont plan on buying it anyway...

Edited by Vaux

1 hour ago, Jefferson Skarsnik said:

Has there been any indication of how much the Middle Earth Amon Hen terrain piece will cost? I have a bunch of worried looking hobbit minis who should probably be scurrying round it in a display case

I am afraid as it was not listed in the Order list for Vendors, it will be a FW release and therefore quite costly. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Doko said:

How all battleforce cost 160€???? Id vampires are 220€ in minis and slanesh almost 300€. Then vampires have 25% disccount only and slanesh almost 50%??

This isnt fair lol

290 Dollars for Soulblight minis and  315 for Slaanesh. If slaanesh gets point reduction in a month it might be a worse box money wise, model wise, point wise lol...

13 minutes ago, Feii said:

290 Dollars for Soulblight minis and  315 for Slaanesh. If slaanesh gets point reduction in a month it might be a worse box money wise, model wise, point wise lol...

Yes  i saw a vid in youtuve with wrongs numbers it seems.

Vampires are 220 and slanesh 247. So it isnt so huge gap.

Btw how gonna be worse moneybwise if slanesh get reduction innpoints? The moneybis the same and gonna be the best box of all money wise allways

• Like 2

I'm really tempted for the Slanesh book, but they seem to need daemons (thanks Slanesh group) to work, and I don't like the look of the deamons in that faction, or any of the factions to be honest....

The Soulblight Gravelords seems nice, but it feels like way to many models to paint and its not even 1000 points! (maybe if i proxy one of my COS wizards as a necromancer it will be around 1000 points?)

Edit: I seem to get 1000 points if i just add a necromancer. Perhaps this is a Christmas gift to me?

Edited by Howdyhedberg
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Howdyhedberg said:

I'm really tempted for the Slanesh book, but they seem to need daemons (thanks Slanesh group) to work, and i dont like the look for the deamons in that faction, or any of the factions to be honest....

If it makes you feel any better, you can just get away with a KoS or fiends (which are generally considered the nicer looking daemons) - it's not optimal, but I don't like transporting daemonettes and so really just stick with these options and don't feel like I'm missing out much. 

• Thanks 3

So after all my debate between Redharvest and a new battleforce and my friend found a place that still has Wrath and Rapture. I think I know where my holiday money is going hopefully it is still there by the time I get to go across town!

Why start a new army when I can use my Slaves to Darkness as a colition force for 2 underpowered Chaos Forces and I will build my first ever 40k army... by cheating and making it a Legion of the First Prince Army.

Also the monday model reveal is amazing!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/11/29/the-only-thing-arriving-with-a-bigger-bang-than-barik-farblasts-bazooka-is-todays-blood-bowl-faq/
g4Ngr1gspsbOjb51.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Yondaime said:

They are oppressive and pretty annoying as opponent.

Overall they are WAY too efficient for their points.

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Confused 2