The Rumour Thread

The main problem of the sewage line collapsing for GW is not so much getting staff in and out but more getting materials in and out. Staff can walk from further off, not ideal but doable. Big lorries though would be the issue and it depends how GW ships and moves things. Might be they end up having to ferry stuff back and forth using fork lifts to and from the site to somewhere nearby to park the lorry.ย 

Then again they might be able to get a permit for access only for the lorries and stagger them arriving/leaving to work with works being undertaken and such.ย 

ย 

New rumors (4chan):

• OBR End of January (Mortech Archers, Liege on a Monster).
  • IDK vs Fyreslayers Battlebox. Early April(crabs?)
  • Ogors Summer.
  • Nighthaunts October
  • GSG vs S2D Christmas Battlebox: S2D with BoC (new kits!)
  • Malerion Q1 2023

--------------------

• First 2023 Battlebox: Skavens vs Serpahons. Not classic Battlebox, they come with some new kits (?)
  • Battletome Priority: Khorne, Lumineth, Sylvaneth and CoS
  • Something for Silent People (?)

----------------------

Sentiend Roach Swarms (this week)?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Battletome priority: lumineth???????????????????

why, why would they do this.

it hasnโ€™t even been a year, before they got their second book after half a year.

What lumineth player would be interested in buying a third book, of too hard to learn combinations,

and new models that basically look like the older highelf models just on bigger bases.

ย 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, rattila said:

I would be delighted for a New OBR tome, altough i would prefer crossbowmen and liege on foot rather than bowmen and liege on monster.

I donโ€™t necessarily believe these, but bowmen are almost a given for OBR when they get more models because we already have one from Underworlds, so I wouldnโ€™t hold your breath on crossbowmen.ย 

7 minutes ago, Still-young said:

I donโ€™t necessarily believe these, but bowmen are almost a given for OBR when they get more models because we already have one from Underworlds, so I wouldnโ€™t hold your breath on crossbowmen.ย 

I know =( maybe it will be possible to kitbash them. Well weโ€™ll see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beliman said:

New rumors (4chan):

• Ogors Summer.
  • Nighthaunts October
  • Malerion Q1 2023

--------------------

• First 2023 Battlebox: Skavens vs Serpahons. Not classic Battlebox, they come with some new kits (?)

----------------------

The user who told us all about the new WHU season said that Malerion aelves will be part of the Q2 2022 new WHU core set. I hope that a full release for them will happen at about the same time, and not in 2023.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beliman said:

New rumors (4chan):

• Ogors Summer.
  • Nighthaunts October
  • Malerion Q1 2023

--------------------

----------------------

New Seraphon by 2023? One can only hope!ย 

I have hard time believing any rumours that only list mortek archers clearly but nothing else. I mean, why would this person (Whoever it might be) only know about mortek archers, aka the obvious low hanging fruit option, and have zero knowledge about anything else. I would believe 100% more a rumour that listed some brand new never heard before units than the obvious easy guesses.

First of all: Nice to have some rumours!

1 hour ago, Skreech Verminking said:

it hasnโ€™t even been a year, before they got their second book after half a year.

Well, I agree this feels damn unnecassary for both LRL players (who have to buy another Battletome after a short period of time) as well as other players in dire need of a rules update.

Meanwhile we have to keep in mind that we do not know how the original shedule was planned and how things had to be delayed or sped up. Altrough both LRL and Sororitas share the same pattern: Release early Codex with first Models, update Codex with second wave and put them at high priority for the new edition release to push their lit-ness. This allows GW to flesh out the army in a very short amount of time and increases profits from books sales (at a certain cost of customer relations I guess). I think IDK were one of the last tries of GW to create "Microfactions" that AoS seemed to be focused on for a while.ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Beliman said:

New rumors (4chan):

• Ogors Summer.
  • Nighthaunts October
  • Malerion Q1 2023

--------------------

----------------------

No new army in 2022 for AoS?ย  Fakeย 

2 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

What lumineth player would be interested in buying a third book,

I'm down for a third Lumineth tome, my skitterish friend. I will love and cherish it and I will take in the salty tears of @MitGasย and yourself for delight and sustenance. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Maogrim said:

I'm down for a third Lumineth tome, my skitterish friend. I will love and cherish it and I will take in the salty tears of @MitGasย and yourself for delight and sustenance. ๐Ÿ˜Š

not salty just confused.

And depending on the situation of the new lumineth book, I might be having the last laugh

who knows what will happen to all those extra cheesy extra rules, on all those sโ€™elfish warscroll, especially if we are looking at sentinels.

Who knows๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Edited by Skreech Verminking
  • Like 4