The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, yukishiro1 said:

The Lumineth 3.0 release coming out next May will have River Temple monsters that are half-dragon, half-platypus. The heroic version has a rider with a duck-billed hat. 

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised by another Lumineth release nor that they'd make those beasts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yukishiro1 said:

The Lumineth 3.0 release coming out next May will have River Temple monsters that are half-dragon, half-platypus. The heroic version has a rider with a duck-billed hat. 

That sounds so incredibly ridiculous, I LOVE IT!!! I would definitely get a platypus dragon!

1 hour ago, yukishiro1 said:

Just wait till you see Tyrion riding a majestic Moose-otter. 

I was holding out for Otter-Orion for the Kurnothi!

Tyrion can settle for his Battle Pangolin

• Like 3

3 hours ago, yukishiro1 said:

Hope so, that book needs some serious rewrite to ****** teclis and sentinels and get some internal balance.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

There was talk of hippos before this rumor of pangolin/platypus monsters. In particular I said that I would convert them into Tomb Kings flavored Mortis Engines if they were released.

I mean I though both where just people joking rather then anything serious 

5 minutes ago, yukishiro1 said:

I am 300% serious about the Platypus Dragons. My source is impeccable and you should definitely trust me. Also they will get another piece of faction terrain that is a bridge, which you may be interested in...

can your impeccable source predict something cool like a jazzy rat with sunglasses

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yukishiro1 said:

I am 300% serious about the Platypus Dragons. My source is impeccable and you should definitely trust me. Also they will get another piece of faction terrain that is a bridge, which you may be interested in...

Press X to doubt

go back to complaining about GW's Sh1tty practices why don't you

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ratboy genius said:

can your impeccable source predict something cool like a jazzy rat with sunglasses

You mean the Lumineth Underground temple where furry Lumineth achieve enlightenment with warpst... Twystcrystals to power the greatest technology the realms have ever seen as well as muta... Reimagining fellow ska... Aelfs into monstro... abomina... Walking dream forms?

9 hours ago, zilberfrid said:

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised by another Lumineth release nor that they'd make those beasts.

8 hours ago, Ragest said:

Hope so, that book needs some serious rewrite to ****** teclis and sentinels and get some internal balance.

I wouldn’t be surprised, if lumineth would lose around 80-90% of all of their warscroll abilities, considering how the last new battletomes came out 

Edited by Skreech Verminking

6 hours ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Name you source, or at least state if they work at GW.

@yukishiro1 is clearly a developer gone rogue 🥸

I'd expect some potato cam platypus/pangolin elves 🤣

On a separate note, do we have a date for all of the GW announcements? Like Red Harvest and their other hype building rumour engines.

53 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Warhammer Underworlds FaQs are up before the release!

EDIT: Underworld Warscroll are up too!

Free warscrolls? That's a fantastic marketing strategy! Do you think they'll extend it to the rest of their model range? 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

15 hours ago, Ragest said:

Sentinels for sure need a rules adjustment ("no LoS shot" only once per game?) but Teclis is fine where he is. 

Anyways, as much as I would understand the frustration when (not if) Lumineth get another release, I *do* really want to see Tyrion...

• Like 2