The Rumour Thread

4 hours ago, Iksdee said:

I sense a negative vibe around Harrowdeep from the community. Can anyone tell me why? I guess the price is a bit high but is there anything else wrong with it? I'm still looking forward to buying it as my entry into underworlds. I plan to use it with a few warbands i already own and treat it as a boardgame. 

I wouldn't take to much notice, the Internet is a great amplifier of negativty and an great echo chamber. 

One of the best things I did was stop watching YouTube reviews and listening to influences, if you like the look of something buy it and enjoy it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

58 minutes ago, Infernalslayer said:

So these will be the preorders for the upcoming weekend.

Do we have any information on the prices for these? Apologies for the caps lock bellow, it is a copy paste from a LFGS group post.

- S/E: LORD-COMMANDER BASTIAN CARTHALOS
- STORMCAST ETERNALS: KNIGHT-RELICTOR
- STORMCAST ETERNALS: VANQUISHERS
- STORMCAST ETERNALS: VIGILORS
- STORMCAST ETERNALS ANNIHILATORS
- STORMCAST ETERNALS: VINDICTORS
- STORMCAST ETERNALS: PRAETORS
- ORRUK WARCLANS MAN-SKEWER BOLTBOYZ
- ORRUK WARCLANS: HOBGROT SLITTAS
- ANASTA MALKORIAN VAMPIRE LORD
- M-E SBG: DARK POWERS OF DOL GULDUR DICE
- M-E SBG: ANGMAR DICE SET
- M-E SBG:FALL OF THE NECROMANCER (HB) ENG
- MIDDLE-EARTH SBG: RUINS OF DOL GULDUR
- M-E SBG: THE WITCH-KING OF ANGMAR

BF01B8E0-0477-488A-8C9F-61A79233AF1B.jpeg.7f2bf162f5efe6d7d0a197c8f46cac2c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Ahlambra said:

They had one in 2019, but perhaps another Skaven box, this time focusing on Skryre? Basically a fleshed out Feast of Bones with some Stormvermin and Doom Flayers or something.

I also wouldn't mind a CoS box, though I wonder what direction you go with it. Would you make it a proper soup of Freeguild/DE/Ironweld units, or do you focus on a specific city or race?

That would be interesting.

yet I’m not sure if gw will ever put any failcast or metal models in a skaven christmas box (doomflayer is currently only in failcast available)

5 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Btw, is he part of a new chaos warband?

So, from the article:

"You may have spotted a few clues to the Broodmaster’s identity in the video, but who is the Eightfold Watcher? And what are they watching?"

Personally, I have not spotted anything in the video except a bit of chaos imagery. But maybe someone with a better grasp on the AoS lore has an idea what they might be referencing here.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if I like the broodmaster but they don't trigger my arachnophobia, which is a plus. 

Looks like there's some new scenery in that video, so we are almost certainly getting a new box set. I'm sure it will be fully revealed on the 30th. 

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 3

I cannot wait to spend a premium on this spiderfriend getting the new Warcry set only to some them on with rally the tribes! Oh Warcry you are a fantastic system, but I mostly use your amazing models for the dumbest most mundane reasons.

But gripes aside this is a really fun model, I look forward to trying to tie into my army colour scheme. I look forward to seeing the rest of the warband and whatever they are opposing. I still hope for Chaos Dwarves but I would love to see some unmounted Varanguard as they were mentioned in the previous preview. I also hope we get something along the line of the Chaotic Beasts but I wouldn't just want a rehash of Furies and Raptoryx', maybe a new larger beast?

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

Warcry spider guy is cool as heck. Huge missed opportunity that he's not one of Malerion's shadow aelves. Just as Morathi has her snekgals and wingladies this would be an amazing design for a shadow aelf hybrid. It doesn't look like a good fit for Chaos to me but I suppose that's what it is?

• Confused 1