The Rumour Thread

On 9/30/2021 at 12:01 PM, silverstu said:

Wow cool!! Really hope so for combined dwarfs [as long as we get some new dwarf sculpts - I love the current Ironbreakers and hammerer sets but we could do with some AoS dwarfs]

Summer of Duardin! I'm all in! Hoping for Squats to return in 40k as well and then the circle will be complete....

Yeah I could see Fyreslayers getting a model or two in a box and then appear in a combined tome. Whitefang suggested new things for Slayers but he also heavily suggested a combined dwarf book. The two aren't mutually exclusive and I'm fairly sure I remember him saying just because factions share a book doesn't mean they can't get a new model or two. 

Yeah, you‘ll probably get a single new model! With Warhammer+… see Ironjawz 😂👍🏻 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, PJetski said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Underworlds Harrowdeep came out before the rest of the Stormcast

At this rate I'll see the heat death of the universe before I get to paint those new drakes

Drakes will be available as soon as everybody of you  has painted your Dominion Stormcasts. 

• Haha 12
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Matrindur said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/10/01/the-citadel-masterclass-giveaway-win-every-paint-tool-and-brush-in-the-citadel-range-with-warhammer/

Next weeks Warhammer+ Battlereport will be Stormcast with the new dragons so maybe they'll go up for preorder next week?

I’d suggest that people check out the terms and conditions of the giveaway as you don’t need to subscribe to Warhammer+ to enter 😉😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 13

2 hours ago, Sarouan said:

Wonder if the Stormcast Eternals dragons will go out of stock the day the pre-orders will be online. With all the delays with distribution in UK, it wouldn't surprise me if people rush on them like a pack of wolves on a lamb.

There is a rumor going on that the dragons (not sure which kit) had a snaffu somewhere and they may have to come out much later then the other new SCE units

33 minutes ago, novakai said:

There is a rumor going on that the dragons (not sure which kit) had a snaffu somewhere and they may have to come out much later then the other new SCE units

22 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

the (alleged) mould SNAFU? really hope they uhhhhh caught that before making a ton

Dang, hopefully they sort it out as quickly as possible, they seem to be the number 1 model people want from this release. I may even grab one for an Ogor conversion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DinoJon said:

I would love to see a new unit of Gutter Runners as a warcry band. Something with a lot of options for Warcry.

Yeah, this would also give the skaven players something to use for converting nightrunners.

39 minutes ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

The eshin clan makes sense being Ulgu, but considering the "age of beast narrative" i could also see Moulder's clan reinforcements.

I am actually hoping that there will be at some point a master moulder riding some sort of a ratty beasts, that can surpass the size of the once lived brood horror.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DinoJon said:

I would love to see a new unit of Gutter Runners as a warcry band. Something with a lot of options for Warcry.

I could very easily see GW doing something for Eshin similar to the new kill teams. Effectively a new unit kit and warband all in one box,

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

I’ve heard rumblings of drakes being around the new year which sucks sounds like it’s the case 

Rumours are something is wrong with the moulds. Wouldnt be suprised to see them delayed that long. Does suck for the fans of the mini though.