The Rumour Thread

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/09/23/these-khorne-team-stats-let-you-master-the-art-of-grievous-violence-on-the-gridiron/

"...which will be up for pre-order with all the trimmings towards the end of the year."

But the important note is...

"his lets you channel the action into the middle of the pitch, where a certain Big Guy will be waiting for them…"

Ok, we are talking about the mini bloodthirster

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/09/23/these-khorne-team-stats-let-you-master-the-art-of-grievous-violence-on-the-gridiron/

"...which will be up for pre-order with all the trimmings towards the end of the year."

"his lets you channel the action into the middle of the pitch, where a certain Big Guy will be waiting for them…"

I think they talk about Scyla:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/08/02/meet-the-khornate-star-player-who-is-never-not-tackling-and-taking-skulls/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Thank you! I was racking my brains and checking out the Forgeworld site as I couldn’t remember which Big Guys and Star Players they have released!!

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

They revealed what this Big Guy is the other day, it’s going to be a Bloodspawn similar to how Nurgle gets a Rotspawn 

image.jpeg.80e82d766e4f51bf966f3f6ef3c4cbbd.jpeg

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Thank you! I was racking my brains and checking out the Forgeworld site as I couldn’t remember which Big Guys and Star Players they have released!!

You're welcome! Think the Chainsaw-guy is also still not released:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/06/22/whats-the-easiest-way-to-become-a-blood-bowl-star-player-grab-a-whopping-chainsaw/

3 hours ago, Matt Effect said:

Cant wait to find out if it's a road map! Easily best way to guess what might come out in next 6 months. Harrow Deep looks amazing! 

I'm gunna be over Da Bad Moon if it's a Road Map!! That's my Hope's anyway.

48 minutes ago, Aleser said:

Found on reddit, could be something for new Warcry thing

RDT_20210923_2341125225766182359449383.jpg

This is very interesting. Is this from Soulbound? Just the wording seems more RPG.

15 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Spoilers from the new Orruk Warclans Battletome that implies something in my heart to the Warcry preview

Hide contents

Gordrakk captured a Realm Gate to Eightpoints, and he is infesting Eighpoints with a vanguard of Spider-riders now

Seems like a solid guess, given this bit from one of the last Broken Realms stories:

Spoiler

‘Find a new path,’ intoned the Bonesplitter, his voice so deep and rumbly it shook mortar from the alley’s walls. ‘Find the gate you lost, then find yerself the Mouth of Mork. Two heads is better than one, Gordrakk. I should know.’

‘You know wot,’ said the orruk warlord, looking up at a sky already lit by the light of a new dawn as the Bonesplitter shuffled off. ‘I might just do that. Thanks, Gork.’

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

Spoilers from the new Orruk Warclans Battletome that implies something in my heart to the Warcry preview

Reveal hidden contents

Gordrakk captured a Realm Gate to Eightpoints, and he is infesting Eighpoints with a vanguard of Spider-riders now

I want this to be the case so bad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

Reveal hidden contents

Nice one, I did miss that in the book. Even if this is not an indication of what will be released, I'm genuinly happy that the *named character in the spoiler* did actually achieve something. Last years been a bit rough on him 😆

35 minutes ago, Orkmann said:

Nice one, I did miss that in the book. Even if this is not an indication of what will be released, I'm genuinly happy that the *named character in the spoiler* did actually achieve something. Last years been a bit rough on him 😆

The *named character* is the Paul Atreides of the GA Destruction now

• Haha 2