The Rumour Thread

11 hours ago, novakai said:

Well there was a sad rumor from Studio Eastwood that Bonesplitter where getting discontinued in a few years from now and he felt more sure of it with how bad Bonesplitter got it in  the last tome 

If this is true, I suppose the operative term is "a few years from now". Getting rid of the Bonesplitters range anytime soon after including them in the newest Orruk Warclans battletome seems hard to imagine. It's not like this is a Greenskins situation, where the faction never had a battletome at all.

To be honest, I struggle to see why GW would discontinue Bonesplitters within this edition. Unless they have a reworked similar, but different range lined up (like with High Elves and Lumineth). Kruelboyz definitely don't fill that niche.

• Thanks 1

I dont see a reason for removing Bonesplitterz. The whole range is like 2 kits en a few leaders XD. They just got included in a battletome so they will at least be around for the duration of this edition. 

Edit: (and if they ever get removed i'll give em some dakka and they will become snakebite boyz)

Edited by Iksdee
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Iksdee said:

This could be remotely arachnid. But it seems more like a chaos thing to me.

2021-03-30.jpg

Could be World Eaters or Khorne.... Khârn got the exact same weights on his chains and there are WE rumours making the rounds... the digital sculpting made sure many little assets get reused but I don't think outside of factions usually.

28 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

I personally don’t think it’s going to be spiderfang.

I mean, the preview video makes it quite clear the spider-thing is very “chaos-related”

So it won’t be something associated with the main game as much as the shadowstalkers.

Could be wrong, though.

Dont this to me Whitefang!! 

Do you believe it's a Warband or Monster such as the Fomoroid?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

I mean, the preview video makes it quite clear the spider-thing is very “chaos-related”

So it won’t be something associated with the main game as much as the shadowstalkers.

Could be wrong, though.

Yeah I thought that too as nothing in the trailer pointed to grots. I mean who is the narrator? Could be a spider themed war band like the Corvus one or could be spider mutants..I'd find the spider mutants more interesting. Will there be other war bands though and will it still centre on chaos? I like that it explores a the wider setting I just hope there might be other factions represented in some way. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Could be wrong, though.

Thanks! You are my wallet savior!

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, silverstu said:

Yeah I thought that too as nothing in the trailer pointed to grots. I mean who is the narrator? Could be a spider themed war band like the Corvus one or could be spider mutants..I'd find the spider mutants more interesting. Will there be other war bands though and will it still centre on chaos? I like that it explores a the wider setting I just hope there might be other factions represented in some way. 

That's the one thing I hope for as well, non-Chaos Warbands.

I was hoping that the DoK shadowstalkers warband would herald a wave of 8 new Order warbands for various factions, but then I don't think we saw any new Warcry releases after Catacombs?

In any case all of the bespoke Warcry warbands are nice, characterful little squads, so I suppose I don't mind too much which faction new stuff shows up for.  But it would be nice to see some love for the Spiderfang!  If not here maybe in Underworlds, I suppose...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Could be wrong, though.

Can you like... give us something hype? I wanna feel hype about AoS but everything seems kinda weirdly on the backburner. 

Please Mr. Fang.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

FIREBELLIES!?

My first thought as well! Will I be able to pull off a fire and ice theme for my Ogors... I am going with snowy bases and I am thinking I might have a ring of snow around any fire bellies and scorched earth around the model... 🤔

Also I am still nailing down a colour scheme for my ogors and was thinking of going with a snowy blue so maybe if I add Firebellies I will give them a fiery look. Elemental Animistic Ogors that combat the forces of heaven and hell fighting over the lands wrecking destruction... My Ogors live in harmony with the frozen lands an unusual trait for all consuming Ogors.

So in other words we see what we want to and I am hyped for what I want.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • LOVE IT! 1