The Rumour Thread

Harrowdeep hell yeah. This looks good. Neither warband blow me away in the same fashion as Direchasm's Hedonites so I'd agree that the setting is the star but still, they're really quite good. If anything the Brian Froud/Jim Henson influence is even starker than before on e.g. the ork fighter and the gobbos.

Looking forward to seeing what the story is with the new rules too and what will become of hunger/primacy/etc.

Edited by sandlemad
  • Like 1

Loving the new models, might go in for this one and give the Orruks to my cousin and actually finally try out Underworlds (I have Hrothgorn's Mantrappers and plan on getting Khagra’s Ravagers), the only problem is I can't really think of what I would want to run the SCE models as in my army as I only have room for one more hero and don't really need a Questor or Lord Celestant. 

Obviously Lord Squakers will be my proxy for the Celestant Prime

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

HZLQpAmlVwHPTZUL.png

I just had a thought: Imagine trying to paint that guy's face without sub-assembling.

Also, someone correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the two new warbands solve any rumour engines.

That even might be case here as those are push to fit models. I hope they thought about that :D