The Rumour Thread

The white dwarf update for chaos is really disheartening. We really need a 3+ up on chaos warriors and chosen as well as chosen getting 3 wounds characteristic. I don't understand how the cream of the crop of the vastly larger pool of candidates that is slaves to chaos who are literally chosen by the chaos gods and are sealed in their armor aren't as tanky or punchy as some of the new SCE. Chaos shouldn't be about cultists warbands it should be about chaos warriors, knights, and chosen... this is getting really ridiculous the way they've basically given the faction identity of STD over to SCE when the drawback to STD was a lack of ranged to justify their powerful infantry when the infantry isn't powerful and SCE gets ranged in addition to great infantry.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I am not expecting much only Umbraneth Aelves, Chaos Dwarves, new Xenos faction and Dark Mechanicus. Also of course a new Warcry season focused on Dawn Bringers with a boxset featuring newly sculpted Dispossesed Miners fighting newly sculpted Wanderer Waywatchers.

What would go beyond my exceptions is if they bravely announced a new Space Marine character with optional helmeted and unhelmeted builds and a melee weapon in one hand a bolter in the other. 

I don’t want Dark Mechanicus, I’ve spent too much time and money converting my own army from Ad-Mech, Hedonites, and Necromunda kits. Chaos Dwarfs on the other hand, need to have at least twelve kits, three of which are monstrous daemon trains that can somehow turn into bull headed daemons.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I don’t want Dark Mechanicus, I’ve spent too much time and money converting my own army from Ad-Mech, Hedonites, and Necromunda kits. Chaos Dwarfs on the other hand, need to have at least twelve kits, three of which are monstrous daemon trains that can somehow turn into bull headed daemons.

And interlock for maximum choo-choo of doom!

I'm not up to date with Slaves to Darkness but I'm sorry to hear they are as hamstrung as Chaos Space Marines - at least the latter are likely to receive a big update next year.

WOOHOO ULGU HYPE TRAIN. At that point we can almost guarantee umbraneths introduction in this season, right? I'd also be shocked if we didn't get another idoneth warband, considering the underwater setting. Overall excited, and quite surprused because I prefer the stormcast over the kruleboyz here. The hammer dude is awesome, though the executioner hobgrot is sure giving him some competition!

• Like 4