The Rumour Thread

11 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

Does the marshcrawla buff only orruks or all units? Cant seem to find the rules.
If so, he will go straight into a troggoth list for gloomspite gitz with some upgrades.
Does someone have info on its warscroll?

bd1oBtD.jpg

You can see the warscroll in the Facehammer video at 02:01:37: https://youtu.be/B9V9h07B-T0?t=7297

Krew Drummer reads something like: Add 1 to hit rolls foir attacks made with mnelee weapons by friendly units wholly within 18' of this unit

Edited by JanGret
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, JanGret said:

It also looks like the Bird-Shaman and the Snatcha-Boss are pushfit-monopose models to mee. The only normal kit I've seen seems to be the Gutrippaz.

Do you mean the big vulture and crocodile thing? They’ll probably be monopose (like most big monsters are) but I highly doubt they’ll be push fit. 

From another spoiler discussion on a discord:

Prices of new stuff:

• AGE OF SIGMAR: NEXUS SYPHON £30,00
  • ORRUK WARCLANS: MARSHCRAWLA SLOGGOTH £31,50
  • ORRUK WARCLANS: SWAMPBOSS SKUMDREKK £34,50
  • ORRUK WARCLANS: GUTRIPPAZ £31,50
  • O/WARCLANS: GOBSPRAKK THE MOUTH OF MORK £89,00
  • GRIM REPAST (PB) £8,99

47 minutes ago, JanGret said:

From another spoiler discussion on a discord:

Swamboss price is  good , probably it is smaller than what appears

Gobsprakk price is basically as Lord of change 

Gutrippaz cost as beastsnagga boyz  but those are multipart kits 

30 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

Sludgeraker cheaper than I was worried it might be, which makes the cost of the vulture surprisingly high by comparison.

Yeah, I thought the Sludgeraker would be more and the vulture less to meet somewhere in the middle. Without seeing them next to each other, I thought they were similarly sized, and both make a special character and a generic hero. 

13 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Swamboss price is  good , probably it is smaller than what appears

Gobsprakk price is basically as Lord of change 

Gutrippaz cost as beastsnagga boyz  but those are multipart kits 

I'm actually glad if it is smaller than it appears. I dont like models getting bigger all the time. Imo it would look better in an army if its not huge we already got the bird/ gordrakk/ gargants and kragnos. I thinks about the size of a dankhold troggoth.

Edited by Iksdee
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, zilberfrid said:

If you want a headstart, kyoushuneko made a lot of space dwarf stls. https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-april-sci-fi-2021-release-space-dwarves-167919 is part of that.

I'm really keen to see how GW redesign them-they've done some cracking new dwarf sculpts recently - the KO range, love the Fyreslayer Underworlds set, Gotrek, Bugmansson and Dagnai are all fantastic. So the prospect of new AOS duardin and squats is pretty exciting. I'm even intrigued as to how cool they could make the Chaos Dwarfs as well ..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I wouldn't call it a filler week just because it's not the one half of the AoS releases you want.

You're right, filler week is definitely not fair or true :). I guess I'm just a little surprised they would dedicate a week to just one of the armies (I don't believe they did this with Necrons/Space Marines).

• Subscriber

That price for the Swampboss has me thinking it must be quite a bit smaller than I first expected. So possibly will be on a 120x92mm base, as the Killaboss on Gnashtoof is on 105x70mm.

I'm hoping the boss himself is a similar size as the spare parts from building him should hopefully work to make a 2nd killboss on gnashtoof. 

2 minutes ago, Magnusaur said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/09/13/see-the-van-saar-brute-thats-making-everyone-in-the-underhive-arachnophobic/

New spider-mech for Necromunda. Is this the Monday model? I wanna say they've been shown a bit later in the day previously, but not sure if there's a clear-cut pattern.

There were 2 last Monday, one earlier and one later (Blood Bowl and Necromunda). 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Magnusaur said:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/09/13/see-the-van-saar-brute-thats-making-everyone-in-the-underhive-arachnophobic/

New spider-mech for Necromunda. Is this the Monday model? I wanna say they've been shown a bit later in the day previously, but not sure if there's a clear-cut pattern.

8 minutes ago, Still-young said:

There were 2 last Monday, one earlier and one later (Blood Bowl and Necromunda). 

Fingers crossed there is another, this time for Underworlds.

I could see the Arachni-Rig getting some awesome conversions for Kharadron Overlords though!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Well, that price and the recent anti-customer behavour on the part of GW have definitely made me less enthusiastic about the conversion I had planned for this guy.

I had an epic demigod conversion planned for Gobsprakk..... He was gonna be a death god of Funerary Rites and Grave Secrets..... Aw well, I can't really complain. After all, if the worst thing about my week is a toy is expensive, then my life is good.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cool. WHU is the one I'm most interested in but I guess we know what to expect: either a teaser with nothing more than the name of the new season, or possibly an actual/silhouetted preview of the new season box. Maybe we'll get a reasonable amount of detail given that we've seen already seen a member of Da Kunnin' Krew.

Kill Team could be this rumoured sisters vs tau box and 40k will almost certainly be deets of the Black Templars. Dunno about Blood Bowl but Necromunda could be moving onto something like Ash Nomads now all the regular houses are done.

Warcry though, that's a mysterious one. It's been very quiet on the Warcry front lately bar the (very decent) WHC articles so will be interesting to see what pans out.

Edited by sandlemad
  • Like 2