The Rumour Thread

I gave around 195€ to Games workshop for some paper, I bought the limited edition ones, because I dont like the red part on the top of the book..., warscrolls and the Grand Alliance Order dices. 

I hope the workers that printed the paper, made the scrolls, ships everything gets a good cut of that money.

Hope everyone gets what they want today :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like the mystery Kruleboy with vulture is just part of the general Gutrippaz kit. That's exciting from a hobby perspective as it means you can likely build multiple command options from one box. 

The absence of warscrolls pretty much confirms what I was saying about + being a means of gatekeeping playing AOS without it though. We all know the books and warscrolls become obsolete with each FAQ.

54 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

If they aren’t doing free warsCrolls anymore, and the stuff in the box is just this weird truncated version with only a stat line, how are we gonna get the warsCroll for the new Kruleboyz underworld unit anyway?

If I recall, AoS rules are included it in the box or they'll slap it on Warhammer+(tm).

Edited by Clan's Cynic

Seems like they might have uploaded the wrong preorder video today? But that probably means the rest is coming next week

(If the video gets taken down it shows of nearly all the other models for Stormcast and Kruleboyz not released yet and says preorder now at the end)

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

36 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Seems like they might have uploaded the wrong preorder video today? But that probably means the rest is coming next week

(If the video gets taken down it shows of all the other models for Stormcast and Kruleboyz not released yet and says preorder now at the end)

This was the video shown back at the preview event, I do not think that it means that is the exact preorders next time. The big bird is missing for Kruleboyz and dragon stuff for SC. It might be this though, but it seems odd to just repeat a months old video.

All I wanted was the Pitched Battle profiles and he read for one hour forty five minutes and then said “eh, I’m not going to read these” and held up the page in a way that I definitely can’t make out the points. 

Is it against forum rules to share a readable screenshot of the points pages? Just trying to finish painting a PtG army and trying to figure out what fits. 

3 hours ago, Matrindur said:

(If the video gets taken down it shows of all the other models for Stormcast and Kruleboyz not released yet and says preorder now at the end)

I want those Dragons!! My Tyrant needs a mount!!

Haven't read the whole tome yet, but from reviews looks like numerous more Chaos Dwarf references in the new tome. I was afraid they were gonna retcon Hashut, but the new tome specifically calls them "Hashut-worshipping duardin". We also get a named conflict between the Chaos Duardin and the Orruks called the "War of the Broken Promise" which is why they don't trade with Orruks, but the Hobgrots specifically. Though of course, the hobs are only getting cast-offs from exiles and low-quality blacksmiths, while the Chaos Duardin get the weak and sickly slaves in return, both thinking they're scamming the other.

Interesting how they're expanding Chaos Duardin lore through a whole different tome.

Edited by FFJump
  • Like 9
  • LOVE IT! 4

So, upon seeing some leaks from the new Orruks tome, I can only say this; the Sloggoths are fething terrifying. I never would’ve expected the derpy sloth troll to be some nightmarish creature that limps along the wetlands, slowly but unwaveringly tracking its prey down and grabbing it when it thinks it’s safe, but dang. It is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FFJump said:

Haven't read the whole tome yet, but from reviews looks like numerous more Chaos Dwarf references in the new tome. I was afraid they were gonna retcon Hashut, but the new tome specifically calls them "Hashut-worshipping duardin". We also get a named conflict between the Chaos Duardin and the Orruks called the "War of the Broken Promise" which is why they don't trade with Orruks, but the Hobgrots specifically. Though of course, the hobs are only getting cast-offs from exiles and low-quality blacksmiths, while the Chaos Duardin get the weak and sickly slaves in return, both thinking they're scamming the other.

Interesting how they're expanding Chaos Duardin lore through a whole different tome.

Maaaate!! @Loyal Son of Khemri @Public Universal Duardin @FFJump @Nezzhil @Neverchosen and all other Chaos Duardin lovers!!

giphy (2).gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 5

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Maaaate!! @Loyal Son of Khemri @Public Universal Duardin @FFJump @Nezzhil @Neverchosen and all other Chaos Duardin lovers!!

giphy (2).gif

*Does the Super Bowl Shuffle to Rocky Theme* OH YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! Hashut has returned! Thank you @KingBrodd for alerting me to this wonderful news! Where can I read the new lore? I need to know ASAP.

• LOVE IT! 3

4 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

This is amazing news, I have been busy working and I am playing catch up on the news but this is probably the best thing I have heard from the new tomes so far! Close second is that SCE points have gone up and I am likely going to round out my army with a single purchase! Finally I am loving the Kruelboyz seem amazingly fluffy and capture a feeling of guerrilla combat even if they end up a little underpowered.

When can we expect to see the points updated in Warscroll builder so I can plan out my army?

Edited by Neverchosen