The Rumour Thread

That killteam set has plastic Deathcorps of Krieg. It's going to sell out in seconds no matter how much stock GW produces. The only thing that would slow its sales is if GW confirms and gives a release date for plastic infantry boxed sets and that might only dull the frustrations of those who don't get a set. 

• Like 1

Actually over the last few years we've had pre-release information that typically covered around 3 months from GW. Sometimes that would mean that it would be all one major game or the other, but typically it contained stuff for both. Actual long term roadmaps are a new thing GW is sort of trying out - they experimented with them in Necromunda and the only hiccup that I could see is that corona started and messed up the release time line. 

Otherwise GW tends to like to play it close, 3 months or so is typically the window they let us see.

Just now, Overread said:

Actually over the last few years we've had pre-release information that typically covered around 3 months from GW. Sometimes that would mean that it would be all one major game or the other, but typically it contained stuff for both. Actual long term roadmaps are a new thing GW is sort of trying out - they experimented with them in Necromunda and the only hiccup that I could see is that corona started and messed up the release time line. 

Otherwise GW tends to like to play it close, 3 months or so is typically the window they let us see.

I mean, at this point 40k will have had, what, 2 roadmaps for Codexes since 9th released? For AoS we know that we'll get at least 1 Chaos-related release in October.

Perhaps in September or smth we'll suddenly get a roadmap but, for now, we're kind of kept in the dark.

At least we have NMM confirmed!! Seems like Kruelboyz Cavlary is almost a shoe in!!

In regards to no Online Preview it's a shame and I'm starting to think we wont get one, at least one with an AOS presence until after the SCE and Kruelboyz tomes are released.

I also believe now that the next Underworlds Season has been delayed until December such as last year.