The Rumour Thread

18 minutes ago, Sigmarusvult said:

I don't expect it to be all entirely true but the 1KSons vs Grey Knight box is a real thing now.   

we already knew the box was going to be a thing because they teases it already before the rumor happen and rumor said their was suppose to be new models for Grey Knights which was already false when the points where releases ahead of their new codex.

the guys was really full of $h1t when it came to this part and the next three army part

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chikout said:

About 20 mins and counting until we see at least one dragon (hopefully). 

I've been slightly out of the loop, are dragons expected to be part of Stormcast or Seraphon (or an own force entirely! ). If I've understood the lore they're no mindless beasts but sentient, so that's going to be interesting/awesome either way!

1 minute ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

I've been slightly out of the loop, are dragons expected to be part of Stormcast or Seraphon (or an own force entirely! ). If I've understood the lore they're no mindless beasts but sentient, so that's going to be interesting/awesome either way!

Almost definitely Stormcast. 

4 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Here you go!LNAyvBkjhNgWvLFi.jpg.1f596dc6de2f7f0562a850fa59fe2126.jpg1K4vXOyImqHIfdJ6.jpg.19da79e47b7869fdc31a4dbd6a395160.jpg

They look awesome but not not what I was expecting. No riders!

I'm glad they made the dragons into characters of their own. Just being mounts again would not have lived up to what we know about them in the lore, being their own once-proud race and everything.

It also occurs to me that we are seeing more and more armies that are composed of multiple races, in contrast to the tendency from AoS 1 and 2 of making each WHFB subfaction a unique army. Kruleboyz have Orruks and Hobgrots. Stormcast have Stormcast and Dragons. Soulblight still have Vampires ruling over Zombies and Skeletons. For me that's a welcome direction and I hope we will generally see new races introduced in the future without having to make them a new army each time (here's hoping for Kurnothi in Sylvaneth soon!).

• Like 10
  • LOVE IT! 1

Well... Aren't they a bit small ? And no riders ? I guess that's a bit sad, or strange ?

Also, the Hexfire box confirms most of those 4chan rumors were - again - false... But then Grimdark live tends to back some of it (the BOC range update) ?? 

I'm really confused by those two news I confess :P

• Confused 2

Wow that blue one is so ugly. What is up with all the derpy face Order monsters when everyone else gets such great stuff? Tauralon, then Celennar (Teclis), now this. 

And the body is so weird and disproportionate.  Can it even fly? Why are its fore arms so much bigger than its wing muscles?? 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 2

I kind of expect we'll see Stormcast riding smaller draconith from the newly hatched generation.

These two elder dragons are interesting. The blue one looks a bit dorky; I prefer the scarred red one, I have to say. Hopefully they get opened up to armies other than the Stormcast though.

• Like 3