The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, BaylorCorvette said:

Kruelboyz on big boi mount?

9 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Preview starts at 6. Dominion hobby at 5. 

Oh and a picture.FB_IMG_1625144675237.jpg.bd3e80f8baca228a6d22122594333cbd.jpg

Not just any mount….. look at that snout….. @KingBrodd, @Black_Templar_Lad, @Neverchosen…. THATS A GATOR SNOUT!!!!

#GATORGANG!!!

Edit: and a @Whitefang reaction as well? This is gonna be a good day.

Edited by Loyal Son of Khemri
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

35 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Preview starts at 6. Dominion hobby at 5. 

Oh and a picture.FB_IMG_1625144675237.jpg.bd3e80f8baca228a6d22122594333cbd.jpg

Nailed it! I said it would be today we'll see previews of the preview and I still think faqs will drop tomorrow. 

In other news my Dominion has shipped, it's going to be a good weekend!!! 

10 minutes ago, Scurvydog said:

Maybe I am looking at it wrong but that does not look much bigger or different from the dominion doggo.

Yeah, it's an interesting pic. There's obviously quite a lot of paraphernalia in its back, but if it is a croc, you would expect something longer. I hope it is a big cabbage style centrepiece but it's quite difficult to tell from that picture. 

5 minutes ago, Dreddships said:

Twitter post from WarCom saying the 'glimpse into the future of AOS' preview seems to me at least to imply this is going to very much be the AOS equivalent of the Indomitus launch stream.

Safe to expect lots of AOS goodness?

@Dreddships, considering how #Gatorgang has been proven to be true, it just might be safe to assume.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius501 said:

If they’re only doing 2 days of silhouettes I assume they aren’t showing much.

I’m not sure that’s a gator, it looks more like a hunched creature to me. It would be pretty small otherwise I think.

From that sillouette there are lots of possibilities. If that is a hanging basket like on the beastclaw monsters we might actually be looking at something quite tall. There is no hint of a leg in that picture.  It could also be that the body is curved so the head and shoulders are turned to its right and the rest of a longer body is extended directly away from the camera. 

In any case I'm very excited to see the full video and whatever they show for Stormcast. A dragon?!!?

I think this will be the Dominion tipping point for me. A couple of cool centrepieces to look forward to will probably encourage me to pick up the box. 

Looks more like a mechanical contraption to me. The Kruleboyz lore in the War at Amberstone Watch divides them into three moieties, the Badstabba warriors, Beast-Breaka hunters, and the Deffspiker engineers. We already have Killabosses and Breakabosses for the first two, maybe this is some kind of Spikaboss.

26 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Yeah, it's an interesting pic. There's obviously quite a lot of paraphernalia in its back, but if it is a croc, you would expect something longer. I hope it is a big cabbage style centrepiece but it's quite difficult to tell from that picture. 

It is odd alright. Based on how big that cage must be and how high it's presumably suspended above the ground, I think we're looking at something with a short gator-like head but with quite a different body type. Looks like this might be relatively gracile beast, not huge, without a massive crocodilian tail or the sprawling leg stance.

I wonder is this meant to be a Killa-Boss or a Breaka-Boss variant or something else.

Just now, GenericEdgyName said:

In case ya'll haven't seen it yet and are interested a new trailer for total war's new dlc dropped. Seems like CA is breaking away from the tradition of mistreating beastmen. I'd also love to see a miniature for coatl one day. Also, Ogres are coming to the game @KingBrodd

Ogres? Before Totalwar 3? @KingBrodd here’s hoping we get updated Ogre Kingdoms/Mawtribes for The Old World/AOS(whichever comes first).

13 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Mortal realms sometimes are bizarre, I always keep that in mind.

The bizarre is the biggest draw for me. I want to see something I could never have imagined. Won't stop me guessing though.  Maybe it will look like this?264544821_images(7).jpeg.6efaabb569d676fb943a2ad35cdb2d45.jpeg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

It is odd alright. Based on how big that cage must be and how high it's presumably suspended above the ground, I think we're looking at something with a short gator-like head but with quite a different body type. Looks like this might be relatively gracile beast, not huge, without a massive crocodilian tail or the sprawling leg stance.

I wonder is this meant to be a Killa-Boss or a Breaka-Boss variant or something else.

Could be a croc style creature standing upright.. there definitely looks like a lot of hanging gear...

• Like 2