The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Still-young said:

I’m not sure it’s that safe a bet. The Indomitus equivalent reveal was only the Monolith and a SM tank, the codexes, and some teases of models for other factions. I’m not sure I’d get my hopes up for whole range reveals. 

Keep in mind that last year covid has messed many of the releases schedules, which in turn should have affected the previews as well. If both battletomes releases end being in July as rumored there is no reason to not show the full range for both, as everything should be in the battletome anyway.

Edited by Arzalyn
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I'm not sure what type of Gator I'd prefer!! A quadruped monster as a big as a Stardrake? A bipedal Gator Gargant? I'm hoping for a Stegadon style Gator with a Howdah dripping with Kruelboyz!!

They could really lean into the Warcraft aesthetic and make it 6 limbed. 

Personally I'm hoping for Gator like with more outrageous back plates and maybe tusks to mimic the Kruelboyz.

The good thing is, it'll probably also be a very loose interpretation of a "hawk" for the Mouth of Mork or whoever rides that thing. So we don't have to fear it looking like the old High Elf Phoenix =D . I don't wanna say vulture (because that's what I would have expected, but the rumors keep calling it hawk) but maybe something crazy. A bat-bird of prey maybe x)

1 hour ago, DinoJon said:

They could really lean into the Warcraft aesthetic and make it 6 limbed. 

Personally I'm hoping for Gator like with more outrageous back plates and maybe tusks to mimic the Kruelboyz.

59 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I’m hoping for a Howdah as well, but with a sorcerer on it instead.

I'm picturing something close to Lizze from 2018s Rampage.

dcflhjk-9069b157-ceb6-4cda-a04e-c85d2f3d7ced.jpg

tumblr_pbq7lhl3LB1vfhsggo4_1280.gif

• Like 13
  • LOVE IT! 5

I want a big slimy SCP-682 style swamp gator. Unstoppable, ravenous, and strong to the point where it’s a miracle that these weedy Orruks have even managed to tame it without getting munched. In fact, no, I don’t want them to have tamed it, I want them to just direct it. Make it be so indomitable that some KBs literally just hop on, throw some meat in the enemies general direction and let it go ham. Instant kino unit. Fits with Kragnos’ whole thing of redirecting stuff as well.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Erdemo86 said:

I hope for some stormcast drake cavalary 😍

maybe something like min unit size 1. dracoth are 2, Evos and gryphs are 3. 

give me some anhilators riding a dragon.

summon whitefang!

I am hoping for a mid sized hero option for a dragon. I would love a more magical winged wyrm inspired drake as a unique clade of the Stardrakes. But even just a midpoint between Stardrakes and Dracoth's would be appreciated.  This mainly is because some people have suggested a pegasus mounted flying unit and I am really excited about that prospect. I think they could pair really well aesthetically with Yndrasta.

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

I'm picturing something close to Lizze from 2018s Rampage.

dcflhjk-9069b157-ceb6-4cda-a04e-c85d2f3d7ced.jpg

tumblr_pbq7lhl3LB1vfhsggo4_1280.gif

Kruel Boyz are going to have a tough match up against Skaven.

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

6 hours ago, Arzalyn said:

Keep in mind that last year covid has messed many of the releases schedules, which in turn should have affected the previews as well. If both battletomes releases end being in July as rumored there is no reason to not show the full range for both, as everything should be in the battletome anyway.

supposedly it going to be the first two weeks of August (physically released ) according to Grimdark live bar any more delays or schedule changes

10 hours ago, sorokyl said:

You need a preview of the.... preview? They've already said when it would be, but they typically don't really spoil anything ahead of time. But then again, we know quite well what to expect.

No, I don't need it.

But they ALWAYS do an article the Monday before the preview saying when to see it in different countries, how great it is going to be, and what they are going to talk about or what games they will be about.

it's strange that yesterday they didn't

On 6/22/2021 at 2:21 PM, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

In non argumentative news! Have we heard anything more about the Kruleboyz and/or any Hashut related people? Cause I swear if I don’t hear anything I’m gonna add these TK Sphinx wings I have onto Kragnos to claim he’s an avatar of the bull god(might just do that anyway honestly).

That sir... is inspired.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Latest Rumour Engine looks 40K.

NtrZMEhqtjm8ooOk.jpg

40k or Necromunda due to H beam and Gardena hose (which is probably electricity).

Flying servitor drone, this being the attachment point?

I expect something flying.

Edited by zilberfrid

7 minutes ago, zilberfrid said:

40k or Necromunda due to H beam and Gardena hose (which is probably electricity).

Flying servitor drone, this being the attachment point?

I expect something flying.

The only real AoS option would be Kharadron Overlords (unless Ironweld Arsenal gets a LOT techier). But I don't think this looks like KO tech, especially that wrench on the left.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

So what I’m hearing is: Chaos Dwarf djinn/genie slave driver.

Can I interest sir in a Daemon flask of Ashak from the original Tamurkhan book?

image.jpeg.41c947e3a32ebb141950d0d9012e770f.jpeg

or failing that, would sir prefer the blood of Hashut from the old legion warscroll?

image.jpeg.4687cc9ced5bcdf04bdee84aee3af7d0.jpeg

• Like 1