The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Choose your enemy 

Nurgle vs someone then?

Order vs Destruction launch box, so want to say Chaos vs Death to round off the 'four GA launch' trifecta.

Ossiarch Betatesters are the big 'fish out of water' with everyone getting unrelenting discipline with the way CP works now...

Rotty Boys vs Boney Boys?

19 minutes ago, Greybeard86 said:

Which is a pity, if you ask me. I really like some of the themes. For instance, seahorse eel conversions look really good.

I don't even know what is happening right now.  @Whitefang you are a cruel (krule?) rumor overlord, but I just can't quit you.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, peasant said:

Hi nurgle fellas, did you notice? It says they has 8 wounds instead of current 7

IMG_20210620_145426.jpg

I wouldn't take that as a confirmation. When they wrote about Gloomspite they made a lot of mistakes (for example they could only controll endless spells within 18" or something like that, the gobbapalozza didn't have the correct amount of wizards etc). Proof reading don't seem to be prioritized.

• Thanks 1

I heard somewhere that the core book or maybe some artidcle talks about how during 3.0 we will go to a different realm each year. First up is Ghur. This one is obvious but also looking at GHB2021 you can tell it's all about Ghur.  So, assuming we get 3 years out of this edition, what are the other two? 

The two armies we know are coming are Dark Elves from Ulgu and Chaos Dwarves (or Destruction dwarves?!?).  So it seems like one year will be Ulgu, which is cool, haven't been there yet. Maybe DoK gets some new units. 

If the 4 chan rumor above has anything to it, the third is Azyr. Also a place we haven't really been much. 

2021: Ghur. Kruelboyz, Dawnbringer Crusade
2022(interlude): Ulgu: Malerion's Aleves (+ more units for DOK!?)
2023(finale): Azyr invasion: Chaos Dwarves.  

What are your theories? 

2 hours ago, edmc78 said:

Unlikely wildcard, what about exclusive STL files?

Almost no chance of that at all. The files would be with model casters in seconds and they would flood the market with models that GW can make and sell for a very healthy profit.  

• Thanks 1