The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

A Sad React from @Whitefang...please reply with a Like for the Ogors not to be true or a Haha for Fyreslayers not to be true because my heart cant take not knowing.

This would be so ****** amazing mate. Update the posing of the Gluttons, Leadbelchers and Ironguts with the Gorgers in a dual kit with Yehtees.

@Whitefang thank you so much for clearing that up mate, I can breath a sigh of relief that there is still hope for the Mawtribes!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The new Path to Glory system seems incredible.

I mean, to the point where I cannot imagine wanting my games of AOS to be anything else besides continuing an ongoing (or starting a new) Path to Glory campaign. 

Edited by Athrawes
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

57 minutes ago, Athrawes said:

The new Path to Glory system seems incredible.

I mean, to the point where I cannot imagine wanting my games of AOS to be anything else besides continuing an ongoing (or starting a new) Path to Glory campaign. 

It's worth checking out Oathmark as well if PtG appeals. Might be some ideas you can lift and share between them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Dominion pre-order's next week, to everyone's shock.

Pre-ordering directly from GW nets you some coins. Considering the coin sets usually retail from their events at around £12-£15 it's not the worst bonus to say you lose the third-party discount.

TDxr4NlGBKz6fWwm.jpg

The two week widow that will sell out in ten minutes 🙄

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Erdemo86 said:

Yes!! 95 points... run and shoot. Exploding 6.. looks like Lumineth strongness...

A96AA513-3E63-439C-B4EC-C583BBE7F21D.jpeg

I haven't seen it in the thread. Could someone please translate that flavor text on the left? It says something about "Duardin", but I wanna know what kind of Duardin!

16 minutes ago, FFJump said:

I mean you're not wrong, but a bit more specific. The good ones or... the evil ones.

in Warhammer preview, they hinted that they trade with chaos dwarfs. 

Grimdark live show also said that chaos dwarfs are coming into AoS. They will have different name though. Their credibility is pretty high after they predicted everything about Dominion box and Kruleboyz

Edited by Hellberg
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JustAsPlanned said:

This is objectively wrong, as Lumineth can literally never have enough models, on account of being the most superior faction in every perceivable way :P 

Yeah, they should continue making models for them until they manage to create one that isn't a ridiculous buffoon. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, Hellberg said:

in Warhammer preview, they hinted that they trade with chaos dwarfs. 

Grimdark live show also said that chaos dwarfs are coming into AoS. They will have different name though. Their credibility is pretty high after they predicted everything about Dominion box and Kruleboyz

I know that, that's why I was asking what the flavor text says :P. If perhaps it had anymore info on them. Though above it was replied that it just says they steal grenades from "duardin", so I guess nothing really new one way or the other from that text.