The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, C0deb1ue said:

Does the allegiance ability apply to them?

IIRC the allegiance ability specified Kruleboy Orruks, and the hobgrotz are have the Kruelboy keyword but not the Orruk one.

Which is presumably why they have the 2 hits rather than 1 on a 6 to hit ability, as a kinda replacement for that.

2 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

IIRC the allegiance ability specified Kruleboy Orruks, and the hobgrotz are have the Kruelboy keyword but not the Orruk one.

Which is presumably why they have the 2 hits rather than 1 on a 6 to hit ability, as a kinda replacement for that.

Is not the second keyword?

Finally the rules I have been most looking forward too have arrived. Path to Glory is here at last:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/06/13/take-your-army-on-a-personal-narrative-campaign-in-the-new-editions-path-to-glory/

Also this has to be my favourite illustration yet do we have the name of the artist?
NDVVfFs84OHrayQk.jpg

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

They seem like reasonably decent chaff to me - and we don't know what other allegiance abilities Kruleboyz may be getting that could apply to them.

Definitely waiting for more allegiance abilities as the base stats/warscrolls and points are pretty underwhelming for Kruleboyz

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I hope they do an article going into enhancements soon, so we can nail down exactly what we're dealing with there. The Slaves to Darkness article mentioned access for priests to additional prayers like Heal, Curse, and Guidance - but what else? Artefacts? Mount trait equivalents? Other, entirely new things?

Just now, C0deb1ue said:

Definitely waiting for more allegiance abilities as the base stats/warscrolls and points are pretty underwhelming for Kruleboyz

Since everyone seems to be getting a points cost increase, I'm not yet too concerned about the Kruleboy points costs.

2 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

They seem like reasonably decent chaff to me - and we don't know what other allegiance abilities Kruleboyz may be getting that could apply to them.

They're probably one of the worst point-to-wound chaffe you could get. 100 points for 10 wounds on a 6+? I sure hope there are battletome synergies for them we're missing, because by themselves, they're shockingly dreadful. How do they wound on 5+'s when regular grots wound on 4+s? HOW?

Ooof is all I have to say so far.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Acrozatarim said:

Since everyone seems to be getting a points cost increase, I'm not yet too concerned about the Kruleboy points costs.

yeah thats definitley fair. I'm just assuming there is more to the subfaction than the orruks causing a few mortal wounds. Hoping for something a little more interesting rulewise and a bit of power... destruction has enough "fun" factions

Edited by C0deb1ue
  • Like 1