The Rumour Thread

9 minutes ago, Infernalslayer said:

No idea, i hope they do, though my FLGS is still waiting for my gravelords "Lauka Vai" preorder which they did not receive from their supplier on release date, while they received enough Blood knights.

If you're not getting your stock directly from GAW and instead one of the big distributors - the lag is really bad.  I think we just got a belakor model in and the crimson court.  It's usually a big cluster where you can't assume you're going to get anything you preorder, and its very rarely, if ever, on actual release date... it's a big ol' fingers cross because even tho you preorder, it's always overallocated... etc.

1 hour ago, mojojojo101 said:

Has anyone been able to decipher what the point in 'understrength' units might be?

It probably refers to when you have some models of a unit, but you don't have enough to reach the minimum size of the unit.

EG; You have only 3 Liberators in your collection. You can bring 3 but you still have to pay the points cost of bringing 5.

Edited by Clan's Cynic

5 minutes ago, Chumphammer said:

1st two battleplans are up on @chumphammer

Didnt want to post here as they dont like pictures before release 

Thanks for giving the source haha, I was pulling my hair out trying to find it. So looking at the scenarios I'm only seeing one huge glaring issue, the table setup is entirely up to the defender. That's super abuseable as a player could bring a primarily ranged army and just set up with no line of site blocking terrain in the middle of the board. Or try to organize the terrain to give fits to anyone moving units melee units around on the table. I'd hope that they have stipulations for tournaments and having the organizer setting up the terrain in advance at least. 

Just now, Grimrock said:

Thanks for giving the source haha, I was pulling my hair out trying to find it. So looking at the scenarios I'm only seeing one huge glaring issue, the table setup is entirely up to the defender. That's super abuseable as a player could bring a primarily ranged army and just set up with no line of site blocking terrain in the middle of the board. Or try to organize the terrain to give fits to anyone moving units melee units around on the table. I'd hope that they have stipulations for tournaments and having the organizer setting up the terrain in advance at least. 

I mean these are the ones from the Rulebook it seems. Not the ones from GHB2021 or the tournament pack so they might be different 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

Leaked prices for dominion in Canadian dollars...

$50 for a general's handbook?? That's a 25% increase and they were already getting too expensive for a yearly update when they went to $40. A $50 dollar tax every year just to be able to play the game... that's rough man.

Edited by Grimrock
  • Like 1

So someone on 4chan who "leaked" the reinforcement rule also "leaked" this release schedule for aos 3rd.

2021/2022

Maggotkin, Gitz, Ogors and BoC as the first 4 books after SCE and Orruks. Large releases for Ogors and BoC.

Dawnbringer Crusades (rebooted cities)

Umbraneth and River Temple Lumineth

Chorfs

If this is true I'm quitting aos in protest at Idoneth not getting a new book or models for 4 to 5 years.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

9 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

So someone on 4chan who "leaked" the reinforcement rule also "leaked" this release schedule for aos 3rd.

2021/2022

Maggotkin, Gitz, Ogors and BoC as the first 4 books after SCE and Orruks. Large releases for Ogors and BoC.

Chorfs

If this is true I'm quitting aos in protest at Idoneth not getting a new book or models for 4 to 5 years.

There will still probably be updates to other factions in this time just maybe not as big..

13 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

2021/2022

Chorfs

The longer you wait the more new toys you'll get.

23 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

2021/2022

Chorfs

I'd be right next to you in protest of there being as many new aelven armies as there are skaven clans while skaven be in the state it is

1 hour ago, HollowHills said:

2021/2022

Chorfs

Lumineth getting more and more... just what the game as a whole needs. Idoneth would definitely deserve more stuff first. And still no Skaven and Seraphon.... which is sad. 

• Like 2