The Rumour Thread

24 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Bad news everyone, looks like the next White Dwarf is delayed a bit(got it from GW Facebook page). Shame cause it looks really good and has rules for Ogor mercenaries.AF9E3F7A-8523-4C78-ABB0-701E27DD9AF8.jpeg.5a9bb18321fc23a94ecb47de232b2a8f.jpeg

Ogor mercenaries sounds like an awesome idea! I take it it's going back to the manhunter tropes. I wonder if Hrothgar will be able to be allied in? Perhaps people will be able to expand on Radukar's ogor guards?

• LOVE IT! 1

34 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

You have got to be kidding... as if the freecities garden sheds on wheels weren't enough of an eyesore, they make even bigger ones.

it does feel a little too close for 40k to me, I'm waiting for the full book's worth of art to pass complete judgement though

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Bad news everyone, looks like the next White Dwarf is delayed a bit(got it from GW Facebook page). Shame cause it looks really good and has rules for Ogor mercenaries.AF9E3F7A-8523-4C78-ABB0-701E27DD9AF8.jpeg.5a9bb18321fc23a94ecb47de232b2a8f.jpeg

Sweet Behemat if that covers anything to go on I'm sure the Sons will feature in the Flashpoint!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, King Under the Mountain said:

Looking back with hindsight, there always should of been a "Normal faction" (think Imperial Guard) to contrast all the weirdness.  

There is a 'normal' faction in AoS.  It's called Slaves to Darkness Ravagers using Marauders/Marauder Horsemen and possibly Warcry Cultists for flavor and good-looking models.

Remember, the forces of Order don't control anywhere the amount of territory that mortal Chaos does. I think a lot of people forget that the script as been flipped from WHFB.  Chaos controls most of the land,  and Order are the ones invading from the [s]north[/s] heavens.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Kaleb Daark said:

You have got to be kidding... as if the freecities garden sheds on wheels weren't enough of an eyesore, they make even bigger ones.

Don't forget the Steam Tank is not just an Old World design but quite an oldish model by now in concept. 

And yes bring on the metal inspired alters! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoctorPerils said:

Ogor mercenaries sounds like an awesome idea! I take it it's going back to the manhunter tropes. I wonder if Hrothgar will be able to be allied in? Perhaps people will be able to expand on Radukar's ogor guards?

1 hour ago, Mutton said:

I never understood why the Mawtribe alliances are so limited. They're one of the few factions that should be able to ally with ANYBODY.

All this is telling me is that we need the Maneater models updated, at least 8 depicting each of the Mortal Realms!! Imagine a Chamon Maneater decked out with Kharadron gear and weapons, a Ghyran Maneater with a bark shield and armour, Aqshy would basically be a Firebelly Maneater!!

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

33 minutes ago, Overread said:

Don't forget the Steam Tank is not just an Old World design but quite an oldish model by now in concept. 

And yes bring on the metal inspired alters! 

The upside down bathtub i can live with, i was thinking more the luminark garden shed and the other one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

37 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

The upside down bathtub i can live with, i was thinking more the luminark garden shed and the other one.

The Celestial Hurricanum is brilliant!

I'm not sure what your garden shed looks like, but the ones I know are not that detailed, and don't have a giant laser/planetarium on it or roof balcony.

Edit: That necromancer is brilliant!

Edited by zilberfrid
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Chikout said:

This art is staggeringly good. Excitement for 3rd edition is rising!3q03R90EPUln7uJ0.jpg.71f33368e0c4e1dc8278fc15a47eec61.jpg

That Artwork is amazing!! Love it! There are definitely some new Kharadron designs there - ones with extra endrins and different hulls, the frigate shape appears at the front. Hope they are in the works...

11 hours ago, zamerion said:

RumourEngine221 Jun1 Content

KHARADRON GOLEM? 

Definitely looks like dwarf proportions to me rather than GSC, maybe squats??

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, novakai said:

i believe she a female Necromancer according to the website

Nah, I mean the first ghoul picture. She has a blue dress like an old noble, but instead of gold jewelry she has necklaces/bracelets of bone and teeth. A ghoul queen, but with some shreds of humanity to help reinforce their noble delusion in their mind.

Edited by dirkdragonslayer
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, HollowHills said:

Same.

It's cool that aos gets so many new armies, but I'd like to see them expand the existing factions a bit.

I hope Kruelboyz (I hate the name btw) are a sign of this. Visually distinctive but fit within an existing army.

Hopefully we do get Kurnothi too as an expansion for sylvaneth. 

My wish for Idoneth is they go more into the sea theme rather than the elf theme. All the elf purists can play Lumineth. Give us crabs, squid, octopus, angry fish whatever.

Give us Mermans and Mermaids for idoneth GW! The theme is right there!

images (3).jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1