The Rumour Thread

On 5/26/2021 at 6:20 PM, jaWn said:

I know everyone’s super-excited about the new box set right now, but darn me if this isn’t the best-written piece of Broken Realms fiction by a considerable distance. Simple language, short sentences, yet so atmospheric.

Well worth spending a few minutes on while you wait for 6pm to arrive if you haven’t had the chance to read it already. 🙂

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Darnok said:

I fear nothing they show can live up to the hype.

I also hope for something concerning the availability of the box - please don't do another Cursed City to us!

Thing to bear in mind is this is most likely like the Indomitus 40K set last year. So not a starter set and one for you to get excited about but have a fear of missing out. Hopefully they will do some more later this year. 

12 minutes ago, Darnok said:

I fear nothing they show can live up to the hype.

I also hope for something concerning the availability of the box - please don't do another Cursed City to us!

I'm not sure I'd even believe them even if the outright said 'We know Cursed City was a mess, we promise that you will all get this box without issue!'. Shadow war, Cursed city and multiple black library books & other releases have left me with some ill will towards their ability to deliver on their hype promises. 

I just hope the models are worth the effort of attempting to order, as right now there are a million and one other companies to order from that I can order at anytime of the week when it suits me and not have to go chasing weeks later to find out if I've won the lottery of allocation.

Oh well, we will soon find out.

• Like 2

I have to say, the presenters now going over it frame by frame is a bit much. It's like having someone explain why a joke is funny in painstaking detail. I did think various parts of the video were neat, but I don't think I will once these two have dissected it all just to drag things out for a few more minutes.

• Like 7