image.png.2ee797fcfe516eab1c82a50a387860c5.png

editing in for comparison, pose even looks the same

AoS RumourEngine11 May28 Image

Edited by CommissarRotke
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dirkdragonslayer said:

Now that we see a silhouette I don't think it's Fellwater Troggs. They are distinctly short and fat, and these silhouettes look tall with weapons and one has a shield. I don't see any fins on the silhouette either. My guess is either Fimir, Sourbreath Troggoths, or something completely new.

Now you say it, the silhouettes do look akin to an 'updated' version of these.

Still hoping they're runnable in Gitz. Troggherds are brilliant fun

Screenshot_20210528-175930-421.png

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

• Subscriber

A week of rumour engines, mystery silhouettes and now background blurry shots. So excited for tomorrow now. My schedule is clear and I will be firing up the preview stream on the big screen.

With a big pre-order spend on Kragnos tomorrow, my wallet his hoping there is a bit of a break before whatever box set is shown is released. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SunStorm said:

A week of rumour engines, mystery silhouettes and now background blurry shots. So excited for tomorrow now. My schedule is clear and I will be firing up the preview stream on the big screen.

With a big pre-order spend on Kragnos tomorrow, my wallet his hoping there is a bit of a break before whatever box set is shown is released. 

So far, the marketing cycle is pretty much identical to that of the Indomitus Box, which went up for preorder in early July for a late July release, with a longer than usual preorder window.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NotAWzrd said:

Ello ello

7E57C41F-C67B-44CF-806D-47004F44F734.jpeg

5 hours ago, Dreddships said:

Im looking at my Gargant rn and that does not look in the slightest like a Mancrusher or a Megagargant...

Is that a NEW GARGANT WE SEE?

5 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

cbb729a2-c624-47a5-be6a-fba8dd8360d4.jpg.5e620ff32604095fdb2a113d211df5f3.jpgScreenshot_20210528-0919062.png.6c6c12bd1875d272af0ad5bcfba9501b.png

@KingBrodd I think we have a new mate

2 hours ago, Chikout said:

So my question is about the three in the back. They all look new but is it a giant and two troggoth sized things or a troggoth and two normal sized things? 565851025_cbb729a2-c624-47a5-be6a-fba8dd8360d4.jpg.5e620ff32604095fdb2a113d211df5f3(1).jpg.7ecafc9961a1ab86a80b88c48951fa4e.jpg

IS THAT AN UPDATED MANCRUSHER!? HAS BEHEMAT ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!? HOW IN THE HELL DID I BECOME EVEN MORE HYPED FOR TOMORROW!? WHAT THE ACTUAL A$%HABD$&÷£@*×!!

Ahem. I will also enjoy if this is a Troggoth. I am hype. Thank you for this GW. Thank you community for the fantastic times ahead. I love you all.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, zamerion said:

BRKragnosOtherRules May28 KragnosTerrain1lknas

the mounted leader, top right

Bonesplitters to one side, Ironjawz to another, then in the background newguys. Guess this does look like a Kragnos leading the new Warclans faction picture.
Implies that the far background minis aren't gargants or those finecast ogor models.

Seen the full scrolls of the Witch Hunters. Doralia is excellent and Galen is decent for 115 each. They all do double damage vs wizards and demons, and can attack endless spells to destroy them. In addition to the previewed rules from earlier today. 5 wounds 4+ 5++

• Thanks 3

twins warscrolls leaked

Dexcessa

-run + charge or retreat + charge, 10 wounds 12"

-sceptre- 1 free command per turn, only to slaanesh daemons, and battleshock immune only for daemons

-2 attacks  (3" 4a 2+ 3+ -1 d2) and (1" 2 3+3+-2 d2) synessa only gets the 2nd attack

synessa

-9 wounds

-staff has shooting profile- pick a unit within 18", enemy rolls d6, if under their armour its d6 mortals, if over its d3, if you roll a 6 (slaanesh holy number) nothing happens

-can issue commands anywhere on board

-1 cast no bonus, knows every spell

-inbuilt spell - whisper of doubt, pick 1 enemy hero, roll 3d6, if over bravery get +1 to hit (its basically just a slightly different version of mortal spell, and arguably worse than what heralds get)

3 hours ago, JackStreicher said:

You don‘t need that. He kills, that‘s all Destruction wants, isn’t it? :D

But then how do you 'build around him' then? If he has no synergy witb anything but still needs an army built around him to be worth his points, (which is what YOU said) but there's no way to actually do that, then he automatically isn't good.

Also, he's not really gonna kill anything. Most armies will put him down with shooting relatively easily, even with his 2+.

6 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

cbb729a2-c624-47a5-be6a-fba8dd8360d4.jpg.5e620ff32604095fdb2a113d211df5f3.jpgScreenshot_20210528-0919062.png.6c6c12bd1875d272af0ad5bcfba9501b.png

@KingBrodd I think we have a new mate

I had said before that these new guys reminded me of old-school orcs from that last leak. Well, that guy on the mount looks REALLY old school. His hat looks similar to Nozgord in this picture but with the face shields from later models. I think this whole army had at least some inspiration from oldhammer orcs.

OLD School Orcs.png

Edit: Actually, I take it back. Looks even closer to this one.image.png.f58c472261e12c6b7792a6c371cac82c.png

Edited by FFJump
  • Like 7
  • LOVE IT! 3