The Rumour Thread

16 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Oh boy this threat is fuming with disappointment xD

I haven‘t seen Alarielle‘s Scroll, her 740 points might be justified?

I also think that Kragnos is worth 760 tbh. You‘ve got to build around him so he can go on a rampage. If his points were lower he‘d be a no brainer.

Build around him how?  He has 0 synergy whit anny thing.  Abilities or  spells don't work on him cause he doesn't have keywords. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I'm rubbish at art so apologies. I think the face looks like this with two leather flaps hanging down on either side of his helmet. The blue part is a horned  metal skull on his chest plate. The horn motif seems to be common. We saw it in the video too. Maybe it is a reference to Kragnos???sketch-1622213506073.png.dd08d93d799a88693607d345a2b6b83e.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hmm hmm.

Love the jagged metal look, though still concerned on them just being Orruks but smaller. Overall looks promising, and I still have my ogres if the aesthetic falls through for me!

Looks like that brand is from the rider as well, can see on the back right flank. 

Though part of me is hoping these guys are a smaller release! Even if I love them, would be good to just get the bones of an army to work on painting and have some other factions get a wave 2, like Ironjawz. Don't really feel up to hopping on the LrL kit avalanche. I would prefer to see a variety as the core of destruction, and not for Kruel Boyz to be the face.

Edited by Shankelton

So looks like a big troll? And the boss on beasty looks chonk and interesting from those hilariously blurry pics. Looks like a couple of the ladz in there too looking interesting. These leaks have actually got me way more hyped than all the official marketing so far lol.

EDIT: The troll looks like it has this rumour engine!

5BF8C896-498F-4927-AADE-45D89DD54E55.jpeg

Edited by Tiberius501
  • Like 7

On 5/23/2021 at 5:06 PM, EnumaEilish said:

“‘THO’. The lands of Ghur are so vast and varied, that this cryptic location remains a mystery to me. As for the image itself, I can only hazard a guess as to what dangers we may yet face. For now, I shall continue my studies of both this machine and the temporal anomaly that always occupies my thoughts.“

Looks like

I would love for this release to be a gloomspite type army. Multiple races United under a single culture, I think that's what AoS can be very good. 

Beasts are being mentioned slot so would be great to see some beast handlers and mammoth sized mounts with howdahs.

And some contraptions like doom divers and pump wagons but AoSified. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chumphammer said:

image.png.2a3e5760160d40a280ad447d1a7dbd52.png

Just posting this again in case its true tomorrow lol 

They mentioned in one of the community articles that Kragnos was inexplicably not trapped beneath beastgrave, but beneath another living mountain containing the remains of a trapped god, so I think we may be waiting on silent people.

I dont know anything about that silent people and maybe I'm saying a nonsense but.. what if this new skinny orcs ARE the silent people? if they are as been mentioned, capable of control big beasts and monsters.

I like what seems to be on that pictures but I hoped for some mechanical thing, maybe we have some. And that big guy I hope is not a giant, there are so many giants.

Btw, another race mounted on monsters without anything special sounds a bit generic for me. Sure the models will be awesome but ey, it's always the same for destruction? guys mounting beasts. 

Edited by Hoseman

45 minutes ago, EnumaEilish said:

They mentioned in one of the community articles that Kragnos was inexplicably not trapped beneath beastgrave, but beneath another living mountain containing the remains of a trapped god, so I think we may be waiting on silent people.

But beastgrave was not called a prison for a god iirc.

Still,these blurred images sound really great  if they are huge and medium sized troggots.I'd love some "counterpart" to the GsG various species, and new type of troggoths are always welcome.let's see tomorrow how it pans out (a bit sad we will not get grotbag this time but who knows).

Edited by Snorri Nelriksson
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

I dont know anything about that silent people and maybe I'm saying a nonsense but.. what if this new skinny orcs ARE the silent people? if they are as been mentioned, capable of control big beasts and monsters.

I don't think even the sneakiest greenskins would be silent after combat had started, something about the fungus they grow from makes them love yelling :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

Nah, they bugs. Lexicanum team (awesome chaps all round) compiled their lore and they have larvae states and eggs.

https://ageofsigmar.lexicanum.com/wiki/Silent_People

As for these new orruks, my bet on the big guys is new Fellwater Troggoth-like beasts since the rumors are saying these guys are called Fellwater Morruks that came from places like the Drench.

Honestly looking like Destruction's version of Ossiarchs. More tactical elite for Mork that contrast to Ironjawz Gorky goodness and use shield units alongside chimera monsters to fight smarter. Twisted flesh as opposed to Ossiarch twisted bones with both having shieldwall tactics that mirrors Stormcasts, especially since the squig-warg looks like a dracoline (Morruks could've bred them to adapt to the Stormcast hunting them)

Edited by Baron Klatz

Just now, Dreddships said:

I wonder if those 'Troggoths' might end up being able to be run alongside Gloomspite?

Or will Felwater Troggoths get moved into Kruel Boyz?

Either way, 

Those look absolutely amazing.

Now that we see a silhouette I don't think it's Fellwater Troggs. They are distinctly short and fat, and these silhouettes look tall with weapons and one has a shield. I don't see any fins on the silhouette either. My guess is either Fimir, Sourbreath Troggoths, or something completely new.

• Like 1