The Rumour Thread

12 minutes ago, Bayul said:

Kragnos is 760 points, Lord Kroak is 430 points.

Someone posted a potato quality photo from the italian version of BR: Kragnos on Reddit.

Kragnos is unplayable at 760pts .... I certainly wouldnt take him to a competitive event at that price

The hype is absolutely real.

I'll be away from the computer from now and during the reveal so I'll catch up in the afternoon in a probably too drunken state to make any of the models out but I'll chime in on the hype later. Enjoy everyone hope you all have a great time together and see what you want. 

Never had so much fun with the community than this forum, best bunch of peeps goin. See you all soon!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

The hype is absolutely real.

I'll be away from the computer from now and during the reveal so I'll catch up in the afternoon in a probably too drunken state to make any of the models out but I'll chime in on the hype later. Enjoy everyone hope you all have a great time together and see what you want. 

Never had so much fun with the community than this forum, best bunch of peeps goin. See you all soon!

I'm in the same boat mate I'll be away camping so I'll see them on Monday!! Enjoy your ale brother!!

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Pitloze said:

There is a rumor going around that Kragnos will not getting a faction in the new book. Just his warscroll... that's it.

Similar thing with Szeras in psychic awakening, as he will be a “Nagash” of destruction he will be in the new destruction armies battletome which will most likely fix this issue anyways, just a couple of months later 

35 minutes ago, zamerion said:

AoS RumourEngine11 May28 Image

So this does look like a brand or carving into a beast's flesh but the icon itself is interesting. At first I thought it might be a stylised icon of Kragnos but it appears to be something more jagged and abstract.

It's a bit similar to the helmet crest (or back-mounted crest?) on this greenskin from the video snippet:

3OoYuQA.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Harpo2 said:

Vandus Hammerhand makes an appearance in the rumour engine article, maybe he going to in another starter set?

Yeah, the big final 'last note' was from none other than Vandus himself.

Doubt he'll appear, with Whitefang confirming Yndrasta is coming in Dominion, but might be an interesting 'side release' to give him an updated 'New Armour' ETB kit akin to the Dracoline Evocator and the Flying Dreadhallow Character from 2.0 whose names I cant remember rn.

Edited by Dreddships

8 minutes ago, PrimeElectrid said:

Call me optimistic, but this actually looks a bit dark elf to me. See bottom right, second from right. Rotate the image clockwise some 90 degrees and it looks like a simplified rendition.

FB08B464-002E-4887-8F38-1AC14AAF17EF.jpeg

Considering is a rumor engine about the starter box contents i doubt we'll see any elf.

23 minutes ago, PrimeElectrid said:

Call me optimistic, but this actually looks a bit dark elf to me. See bottom right, second from right. Rotate the image clockwise some 90 degrees and it looks like a simplified rendition.

FB08B464-002E-4887-8F38-1AC14AAF17EF.jpeg

Yeah, what could possibly be better than a Destruction force in the new edition's box that is supposed to be Destruction's moment in the spotlight? More Aelves, that's what! 😎  Would go well with more Stormcast after all.

That would actually be really funny though if Cruel Boys were just new Dark Aelves.

But me not complaining about Aelves is more realistic than that, sorry. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, zamerion said:

BRKragnosOtherRules May28 KragnosTerrain1lknas

the mounted leader, top right

I'm totally disregarding the background but I can't help but look at Kragnos.... those random spikes on his legs make him look even more like something that should've been BoC. And his face is a travesty. I really hope the new faction makes up for that.

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

So this does look like a brand or carving into a beast's flesh but the icon itself is interesting. At first I thought it might be a stylised icon of Kragnos but it appears to be something more jagged and abstract.

It's a bit similar to the helmet crest (or back-mounted crest?) on this greenskin from the video snippet:

3OoYuQA.png

It does actually look a little like the totem on Kragnos’ base which was heavily hinted at to be created by this new edition army