The Rumour Thread

I think the thing that intrigues me most going forward is this notion that the pantheon of gods is being somewhat opened up. I am curious if the TIki styled iconography indicates a move away from the traditional GorkaMorka worship into an expanded Kragnos or better yet animistic faith for these new Hobgoblins?

The axe is cool but as someone with an Ogre and Slaves to Darkness army I am going to pass on these fellows as it might feel a little redundant... even though they are honestly ticking a lot of my boxes. I think if I add another army to my collection it will be an Order army to create a proverbial Good, Bad and Ugly with my collection... however, I am weak and will likely fall to the sway of Malerion* and have a Bad, Bad and Shrek collection on my hands. 😁

I post about what order army I should collect and then I learn next week we are getting the release Galen and Doralia ven Denst the best father daughter duo in the mortal realms. 

*Although in true Aelven fashion I may stab him in the back and create a Tyrion inspired Vanari force to shake up my collection and paint schemes.

Edited by Neverchosen

No battalion boxes so its just all them big models

i wonder was there suppose to have been a BR Alarielle just by looking at that slate of BL short stories, (that cover art of her looks similar to the other Broken realm covers)

Grimdark live Dominion rumor looks to be spot on

1 minute ago, zamerion said:

curious everqueen's book .. maybe they have joined 2 broken realms in one?

Depending on how much content Kragnos book has, it's quiet possible they did. That would explain the 4 new big models + 2 small ones in just one book.

Also note that the final Gotrek and Felix Omnibus approaches! 

City of the Damned
Kinslayer
Rememberers (short story)
Slayer

That's one outstanding story and the 3 stories (2 full and one short) that comprise the End Times series of tales for the pair. That means that if you want too, by next week, you'll be able to get the entire Gotrek and Felix stories.

I think the only short not in one of the omnibus is The Lost Kinsmen, it could also be in the 6th or might have slipped into one of the others without me noticing. Otherwise its in Myths and Legends. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snorri Nelriksson said:

Considering that in the area under Excelsis there's the Morruk hills....could it be these are the "Morruks"?It seems still part of Thondia that area.
Morks lesser orruks that are kunning but brutals?

so does that mean there suppose to be Gorruks as well?

Hmmm... 36 mortal wounds on the charge? I’m assuming that’s best case scenario and will never actually be the base, because if he’s actually capable of doing that by himself regularly, he’s either going to be an unusable amount of points, or will just be disgusting.

I really hope it’s a dramatization and isn’t a sign of 3rd revving up the mortal wounds as if it’s a meme...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tiberius501 said:

Hmmm... 36 mortal wounds on the charge? I’m assuming that’s best case scenario and will never actually be the base, because if he’s actually capable of doing that by himself regularly, he’s either going to be an unusable amount of points, or will just be disgusting.

I really hope it’s a dramatization and isn’t a sign of 3rd revving up the mortal wounds as if it’s a meme...

Didn't the say something like that about Stonehorns doing 50+ potential wounds, only for the statistical probability of that happening being 1 in several billion? I think they're just taking the best-case-scenario to hype him up

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KriticalKhan said:

Didn't the say something like that about Stonehorns doing 50+ potential wounds, only for the statistical probability of that happening being 1 in several billion? I think they're just taking the best-case-scenario to hype him up

I’m guessing and hoping this too. I really love his model and would love to use him. I just hate subjecting my friends to gross amounts of mortals. 

6 minutes ago, novakai said:

i wonder was there suppose to have been a BR Alarielle just by looking at that slate of BL short stories, (that cover art of her looks similar to the other Broken realm covers)

It's from the Realmgate Wars book originally I think (and was reused in Teclis too at one point?)

• Thanks 2