The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Ganigumo said:

Greenskinz warboss.
Collector-Info: 99120209013 (89-05) Orcs & Goblins Orc Warboss (Ork-Waaghboss)  Citadel Miniatures Warhammer Fantasy Battles

It came in the start collecting greenskinz box too, I'm currently using it as my 'Ardboyz unit champion

That was a solid kit, but almost hilariously out of scale as the bosses ended up smaller than all their subordinates. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

41 minutes ago, RetconnedLegion said:

Not that unique, Bonesplitterz already have the Hollywood version of “voodoo” influence and totems.

I disagree, Bonesplitterz got an old somewhat generic design. They are quite more "Native american indian" than "Voodoo".

As an example, I won't say that Ossiarch Bonereapers aren't a unique new aesthethic simply because regular skeletons already exist. I think this is gonna be the same for the new breed of greenskins compared to the old shamans that already exist.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BrocknerTheBear said:

Is it just me or does it look like a corpse making up the "tongue" ?

Imagine the head and arms hanging in the inside and we are looking at the back and top of the shoulders...

While I don't really see that, the cave art has the face eating little humanoid figures, so it's a good guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Yoid said:

I disagree, Bonesplitterz got an old somewhat generic design. They are quite more "Native american indian" than "Voodoo".

As an example, I won't say that Ossiarch Bonereapers aren't a unique new aesthethic simply because regular skeletons already exist. I think this is gonna be the same for the new breed of greenskins compared to the old shamans that already exist.

I agree with the slaaneshi daemon here, Hollywood Voodoo places a focus on the creation of zombies and mind control alongside strange rituals. Bonesplitterz are more like Hollywood Natives: tribal, savage, and don't like anyone messing with their land.

12 minutes ago, Yoid said:

I somewhat feel accomplished after finally ascending to Daemonhood.

I just like to keep in character @Yoid, like when I type in all caps when responding to @KingBrodd, SWOLEST OF THE SWOLE, or claiming revenge FOR LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!

I do this partially for fun, and partially to make other people laugh, and mostly to drown out the mess of complaints that fill this thread at times.

Edited by Loyal Son of Khemri
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Aeryenn said:

So it's probably an icon or banner of this new breed of orcs that worship Kragnos. 

😕 This honestly makes me a little nervous as I really want to add Kragnos to my BCR army but I feel like there is a good chance that he will get tied into this new faction and no longer be an option for all of Destruction. I just think that he will look particularly cool alongside the BCR and would be a nice sparring partner for ol' Be'lakor

it's strange because the eyes seem organic and alive. ( It may have 3 eyes, above it looks like a cut one)
The tongue is also organic, but it is rotten and dead

While the rest is metal..

maybe they are just spores that possess objects? something related to the eyes in the red mist in the background

Thumbnail

37 minutes ago, Yoid said:

Got to disagree again. Bonesplitterz are quite clearly inspired by “voodoo” movie stereotypes, with their masked shamans wearing voodoo masks, snakes, warpaint and Juju sticks. The only Native American influence I can see is feathers.

The reason I am referring to it as “Hollywood”voodoo and using quotation marks is because voodoo is still a religion practiced by people and I don’t want to cause offense by suggesting it’s the distorted version tv and films portray it as.

7BE4CC50-6AAF-4A41-9BC0-BCE6154E228A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I just like to keep in character @Yoid, like when I type in all caps when responding to @KingBrodd, SWOLEST OF THE SWOLE, or claiming revenge FOR LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!

I do this partially for fun, and partially to make other people laugh, and mostly to drown out the mess of complaints that fill this thread at times.

I for one love it my @Loyal Son of Khemri

On the topic of Tiki we need more Firebellies!! 

I do think the back of the mask is edited out and it is a faceplate for some new Behemoth unit. Or perhaps it is a nod to Kragnos and these 'Morruks' wear masks in devotion to him. Hell maybe we will have Centaur Greenskins!?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yoid said:

Bonesplitters come from the Africa part of the WHFB map. They are probably just racist charicatures.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, novakai said:

but we already got someone with the Tikki concept down

99810213004_FirebellyNEW01.jpg

The firebelly mask ha some asian elements though,it make me think about early chinese bronzes and similar things.

Imho should be a perfect ideas for firebellies artstyle to contrast the mongolian classic gutbuster.

Edited by Snorri Nelriksson
  • LOVE IT! 1