The Rumour Thread

Right now the money seems to be on either AoS 3.0 formal announcement and/or the TV shows perhaps getting actual release information (not just showing off a few clips from work in progress). 

That said there's a few others things I'd welcome

1) Big rework/update of Craftworld Eldar

2) Big news about "Old World" I've even heard some rumour that they are going to announce its scale is 6-15mm bracket.

3) Battlefleet Gothic - something the FW team was said to be working on but got delayed/shelved as things shifted around. 

In the end whatever it is I'm sure it will be awesome :)

• Like 2

Want: AOS 3.0 and new Order warriors of some type / Old World / HH 2.0

Expect: - media stuff - would love to hear about Eisenhorn though

Don’t want: Another 40k campaign / ruleset - those guys are having death by paper

Want : AoS 3.0 Announcement. Horus Heresy plastic announcement. ToW information/concept art for Cathay

Expect : Eisenhorn 'confirmed' with no casting information, a 40k campaign book and a teaser for more cartoons.

Don't want : see above.

• Like 1

I had a dream that Stormcast Knights is less Bretonnian and more Imperial Knight. I can totally imagine the Ruination chamber having sigmarite automatons/constructs. It could also totally be like a dreadnought thing with the lightning gheists or the ones that get reforged too many times.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lengthster said:

I had a dream that Stormcast Knights is less Bretonnian and more Imperial Knight. I can totally imagine the Ruination chamber having sigmarite automatons/constructs. It could also totally be like a dreadnought thing with the lightning gheists or the ones that get reforged too many times.

So you basically want to be able to play space marines in aos?

@Skreech Verminking Totally off topic but I'll probably be joining your verminous ranks once your update comes around. 

Also there's a video game called Remnant from ashes with an expansion pack called subject 2923 or something that. It has imo very cool and well designed rat folk. Check out some of the design work. I think you'd appreciate it. They're taller and more gangly than Gdubs design but very cool. 👍

Back to RUMORS, wishlists, gibberish and the ever cheery vibes of @KingBrodd😄

• LOVE IT! 1

7 minutes ago, Zogboi said:

I think this might be the rumour engine for the fork people were hoping was an orruk chariot :/

20210508_144104.jpg

2020-11-17.jpg

There is a side on of the character on the video and its definitely not the same. There are no nails on the new ork stuff, all the crude weapons are still a mystery.

Edited by Svalack
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Svalack said:

2020-11-17.jpg

There is a side on of the character on the video and its definitely not the same. There are no nails on the new ork stuff, all the crude weapons are still a mystery.

Oh yeah, your right, the prongs are different as well. If anything thats even better for orruks, cus it's the same design language, but not sci fi.

6 minutes ago, chosen_of_khaine said:

Looks exactly the same to me...

thats what I thought, but when I look closer, it seems that where the metal is attached to the pole, its diferent, don't think it is just the angel, the shape is different if you ask me:

image.png.00c02678efe2ef0130a898802c39306c.png

Also the teeth (or however you call it) are slightly different as well, and a couple of other things as well. It does have a lot of similarities though, which pretty much confirms its Orruk

• Like 1