The Rumour Thread

I will say that I am tempted at getting these and running some Ironjawz from Chamon. These great Ork models make me more excited for the possibility of a more traditional Orruk army being tied to the rumoured Starter Set. I need to mitigate my hype for tomorrow, I am possibly setting myself up for massive disappointment. 😅

My friend will be going crazy for these Imperial guard upgrades. I also think tossing an extra sprue into an old model kit is a pretty clever way to save some money on sculpts. Hopefully they do something similar for Liberators in AOS along with 90 percent of the Freeguild models. Thousand Sons is another friend's main army... Uh oh, am I going to play 40k? I doubt I can afford another game system right now! 😧

Edited by Neverchosen

These two new cards from Underworlds Direchasm look interesting and a bit different. 

Edit - on closer inspection it’s just a pimped skeleton and a fancy Kurnothi. (Kurnothi look cooler with insect wings, like a union of Orion and Ariel) 

49B00F4F-30DB-4E78-85E8-0DADE21B1107.jpeg

232AC048-8EC7-48DF-A7A3-51299E54A320.jpeg

Edited by Kronos

8 minutes ago, Kronos said:

These two new cards from Underworlds Direchasm look interesting and a bit different. 

Edit - on closer inspection it’s just a pimped skeleton and a fancy Kurnothi. (Kurnothi look cooler with insect wings, like a union of Orion and Ariel) 

49B00F4F-30DB-4E78-85E8-0DADE21B1107.jpeg

232AC048-8EC7-48DF-A7A3-51299E54A320.jpeg

I believe the bottom card is one of the Kurnothi using the Upgrade card, they have done that a few times already

Edit: didn't see the edit

Edited by novakai

54 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

1880501418_Screenshot_20210507-115256_FreeAdblockerBrowser.jpg.ff0417712b31f523b0a6ccd766ab78ce.jpg

"As they hibernate and slowly pupate in their hidden cocoons"...

They...

Are...

Coming...

"Age of Infestation" 🤞

Yeah it took my attention as well. Have Silent People been described as insectoid creatures? I can't believe that GW would leave them just as a background race that doesn't see models.

11 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

so one of the hosts said "this is only half the orks we're getting this year", which I originally thought meant having an actual ORKTOBER but now I'm wondering if it means AOS orruks as well?

As much as I'd like to believe that, the article on warcom states rather clearly that theses are half of 40 orks we're getting. Still, doesn't rule out AoS orruks appearing in starter or any other way

40 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

A WHOLE NEW ARMY IN A BATTLE SET?! WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

It looks like a mostly coherent box too! 20 Boyz, 3 Squighogs, 1 Squig-Nob, and Zoggrod. Very excited, I need to make space on my Ork shelf.

Interesting note; Is Zoggrod a Painboss now? I know he started life as a Runt Herder, but he has a Klaw like the painboss and his Slugga has an 'Urty Syringe on his Slugga.