The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, Jeremierty said:

Basically he mumbled really quickly while faking to clear his throat that there was a v3 stormcast vs green skins set coming 

Sorry, but it is not news, it has been commenting on this forum for a couple of weeks.

But we still have no concrete details or date :(

And above all, the most important thing, what are those green skins!!!!! hahaha

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Gothmaug said:

Perhaps the 40K ork reveals will give me some conversion proxies for Kragnos. I an not a fan of the giant centaur aesthetic for Destruction. Looks like a beasts of chaos unit that got lost and strayed into a random destruction army.  Instead I might use some gargantuan earth elemental, or one of privateer press's stone trolls, to represent "Kragnos, god of earthquakes". and poor Brodd, I bet he would have given his right arm for the "God of Earthquakes" to be a unique mega-gargant instead of an oversized centaur. 

On the other hand the Kragnos model would make a fantastic base model for a Warcraft inspired mannaroth type demon.. 

Thanks for the consideration mate!! Honestly, selfishly, I wish Kragnos were a named Gargant. Gargants are an earthquake on the move!!

I really love the model but it's not for me, buying wise.

Aesthetically he just doesnt feel 'Destructiony' enough. My opinion may change if they released a Faction for him but as a one of off I'm not the biggest fan, he still screams BOC to me.

In regards to BR I hope Gordrakk isnt outshone by Kragnos, I really dont want his first time in the spotlight to be overshadowed by Kragnos and used as a punching bag by GW to show just how tough the new guy is.

Edited by KingBrodd
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, zamerion said:

Sorry, but it is not news, it has been commenting on this forum for a couple of weeks.

Well I check this forum daily and I didn't know about primarised stormcast :/ he specifically said something like bigger stormcast

But yeah obviously a set with stormcasts against destruction was heavily rumoured already, I'm just so glad that in my mind it is almost confirmed then hehehe ;)

I got a laugh reaction by our divine oracle Whitefang ! That must mean something !! Right ?? Please ?? XD 

Edited by Jeremierty
  • Like 1

Just now, Jeremierty said:

Well I check this forum daily and I didn't know about primarised stormcast :/ he specifically said something like bigger stormcast

But yeah obviously a set with stormcasts against destruction was heavily rumoured already, I'm just so glad that in my mind it is almost confirmed then hehehe :)

True. If I remember correctly, it spoke of a Bretonnian-style stormcast.

What might fit with the new shield primaris, with robes. Although , this is how the stormcasts are. 

where are the leaks with potato camera when we need them? XD

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Jeremierty said:

Guys (and gals ) I'm so ****** hiped !!! I was just watching the 40k stream on a live of one of my favorite warhammer youtuber / streamer and he HEAVILY hinted that what was coming for AOS was massive, massive enough to make 40k players play AOS...

Basically he mumbled really quickly while faking to clear his throat that there was a v3 stormcast vs green skins set coming 

And hinted at "primaris" style stormcast.... (But it was very subtle so it's still not that clear to me)

I can't assure you it's true but he is one the biggest warhammer youtuber in my country so he has like a 99.99 % level of credibility (for me at least)

it sounds so ****** amazing !! I don't know about the primaris stormcast but a confirmed v3 with destruction is like super duper cool !!

(I don't want to cite him directly because I don't want him to get into trouble with GW like the lumineth player that leaked the entire Battletome last summer just in case :/

sounds like valrak

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, zamerion said:

Mate we all know it is skaven and not stormcast that’ll be in that box😜.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Thanks for the consideration mate!! Honestly, selfishly, I wish Kragnos were a named Gargant. Gargants are an earthquake on the move!!

Aesthetically he just doesnt feel 'Destructiony' enough. My opinion may change if they released a Faction for him but as a one of off I'm not the biggest fan, he still screams BOC to me.

In regards to BR I hope Gordrakk isnt outshone by Kragnos, I really dont want his first time in the spotlight to be overshadowed by Kragnos and used as a punching bag by GW to show just how tough the new guy is.

I feel this! I’m going to grab one to paint with a very different scheme to go with my mega gargants and hopefully the scheme will stand out enough to be.. yes that’s a god, but not too much that it’s like what is he doing here... 

1 hour ago, Jeremierty said:

he HEAVILY hinted

;););) 

I watched it too. Can confirm. 

A credible person (the likes of Whitefang trust me) said this summer would be GREAT. 

And apparently the SCE are worth the wait... BRING IT ON

Edited by HorticulusTGA
  • Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 3

2 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

;););) 

A credible person (the likes of Whitefang trust me) said this summer would be GREAT. 

thank's bro, my optimism is repaid 🤣

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

something like this? (not mine found it on Twitter)

• Like 4
  • Haha 12
  • LOVE IT! 3

Just now, chosen_of_khaine said:

"Primaris Stormcast" makes no sense, they are basically already primaris. I'm guessing it's just another chamber.

Possibly a better reference may have been more along the lines of “terminator/aggressor” stormcast, the rumours point to more kitted out and knightly stormcast, and it’s the closest thing I’d consider to “primaris” stormcast further

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

;););) 

Details please! 

1 hour ago, Blueraven84 said:

These rumours give me hope that they are not pushing 3.0 to the next year or something like that

Why would they? They are publicly traded company you never push the biggest release of the year. 

In regards to the Black Library Preview tomorrow what do we want to see?

Model wise I'd love for Hamilcar Bear Eater to recieve a model!! Even the cover of his book just like Gardus would be perfect!!

Novel wise Im hoping for some more Destruction focused novels. Either with them as antagonists or protagonists. 

A group of Disspossessed tasked with taking back a hold from a Troggherd, a Stormcast Chamber hunting down a Beastclaw Raiders Alfrostun that has been expanding its Mawpath or even a Freeguild Regiment holding out Dawn of the Dead style as a Stomp of Gargants wrecks their town.

• Like 2