The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Whitefang said:

Interesting art, see that dragon?

It has twin tails

Like, uh, a ... TWIN TAILED COMET ? .... Is it Azyrite ? Is it Dracothion ? 

You're like the Oracle Of Hype :P

Btw those dragons really looks like the Stardrakes (notably the ones in the Kragnos Trailer). PS : for those wondering, the "Cave paintings" artwork comes from the Warhammer Instagram page. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Somebody know

36 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Like, uh, a ... TWIN TAILED COMET ? .... Is it Azyrite ? Is it Dracothion ? 

You're like the Oracle Of Hype :P

Btw those dragons really looks like the Stardrakes (notably the ones in the Kragnos Trailer). PS : for those wondering, the "Cave paintings" artwork comes from the Warhammer Instagram page. 

same impression, I would say stormcast but other factions could have a double tail dragon, hope sylvaneth or idoneth.

Edited by baiardo

6 hours ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

I have heard that as a "the guy at my store said" rumour, yes.

It would be difficult to release anything except Radukar the Wolf separately. He is on his own sprue, but all the other guys are together on one sprue. I suppose that sprue could be released separately though, as a "Villains of Cursed City" pack.

As someone who works in a warhammer store all we have been told is that some models may be released in a different format, if, where, how and when are questions I sadly don’t know :( 

• Thanks 1

Big dragon with twin tails (therefore potentially associated with Sigmar), fighting Kragnos, which also fought Seraphon and was (if I understood correctly) sealed by the Slann, ...sounds awfully like Dracothion to me!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Nos said:

As a Sylvaneth player, I dont see Kurnothi coming until Sylvaneth get a new tome, and I don't see that happening for a year at least. Alarielle and co are just not involved with the narrative at all at present. Obvs we're getting our toot man with BR Kragnos abd a new warscroll but I think that's just an aside.

I made my own Kurnothi to keep me going 

20210503_213431.jpg

These are just fantastic.

This artwork is so cool. These are the Tid bits of warhammer that I LURV. The artwork from the people and creatures of Warhammer. It’s why I like Blanche and Ian Miller so much. It’s not a beautiful (realistic, technical) rendition, they’re the sprawled messy depiction of the maddened souls of the Warhammer world.

17805E44-F908-4BA2-B7A6-7508BB2037E3.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

3 minutes ago, shinros said:

Ok.... I have to admit that preview was bad and I have no idea what GW are thinking, it's plainly obvious the next preview is going to be orcs and it's evident they're just stretching out the content to cover the entire week.  

Which is the funny thing, like damn, just don't do the Saturday. Make it a five day job, stick the orks today with the sisters and you'd have something that wouldn't feel stretched out.

It wouldn't address 40k's creative bankruptcy compared to AoS but still.

• Like 10

If it means the Warcom guys don't have to work over the weekend, I think it's smart to do a week-long event rather than a big Saturday/Sunday one. Then again, it may actually mean more work for them overall.

But I'd like to know which they prefer.

• Like 1

AOS had 1 day this week, 40k has 2. I doubt they would make Saturday 40k/Horus Heresy unless a side game like Epic or Battlefleet gothic. I recon it should be AoS3.0 and either tease release box set & book or maybe new faction since we havent had a tease of one since Sons of B

+++ MOD HAT +++

OK, I'm going to come across as a right sourpuss here.  I've just removed a number of posts relating to to the 40k preview.

I've done this because TGA is an Age of Sigmar forum!  There are plenty of other places to discuss 40k out on the internet, but it was decided that TGA should stick firmly to the mortal realms at the forums inception 😊

k thx bye!

• Like 7

Guys (and gals ) I'm so ****** hiped !!! I was just watching the 40k stream on a live of one of my favorite warhammer youtuber / streamer and he HEAVILY hinted that what was coming for AOS was massive, massive enough to make 40k players play AOS...

Basically he mumbled really quickly while faking to clear his throat that there was a v3 stormcast vs green skins set coming 

And hinted at "primaris" style stormcast.... (But it was very subtle so it's still not that clear to me)

I can't assure you it's true but he is one the biggest warhammer youtuber in my country so he has like a 99.99 % level of credibility (for me at least)

it sounds so ****** amazing !! I don't know about the primaris stormcast but a confirmed v3 with destruction is like super duper cool !!

(I don't want to cite him directly because I don't want him to get into trouble with GW like the lumineth player that leaked the entire Battletome last summer just in case :/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • LOVE IT! 1

on the topic of both AOS and the reveals though, did anyone else find it extremely strange that the Soulblight reveal didn't also include the units already shown, when the 40k reveal included both old and new ones? it would've been extremely nice to see all of the new Soulblight models arranged together :( the most we got is the army picture that's two sizes too small

Edited by CommissarRotke
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jeremierty said:

Guys (and gals ) I'm so ****** hiped !!! I was just watching the 40k stream on a live of one of my favorite warhammer youtuber / streamer and he HEAVILY hinted that what was coming for AOS was massive, massive enough to make 40k players play AOS...

Basically he mumbled really quickly while faking to clear his throat that there was a v3 stormcast vs green skins set coming 

And hinted at "primaris" style stormcast.... (But it was very subtle so it's still not that clear to me)

I can't assure you it's true but he is one the biggest warhammer youtuber in my country so he has like a 99.99 % level of credibility (for me at least)

it sounds so ****** amazing !! I don't know about the primaris stormcast but a confirmed v3 with destruction is like super duper cool !!

(I don't want to cite him directly because I don't want him to get into trouble with GW like the lumineth player that leaked the entire Battletome last summer just in case :/

Sounds like he's been reading this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10