The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Raptor_Jesues said:

i am putting on my armor right now. Me and some fellow aristocrats are ready to take the local GW store by storm 

Please don’t I work in a war store, unless it’s not mine... in which case... have at it! 😂😂

1 minute ago, Ratboy genius said:

If it's not clan eshin piloting a sky grot ship with malerion riding on it casting idoneth endless spells onto the silent ones we riot!

Ah yes the new lion on plastic thunder hawk meme... yes aos is the future! Warhammer 40what? 

• Like 1

Prediction: A really underwhelming Soulblight preview consisting of the Mother of Nightmares and two resculpts of existing units. A hint that Something Cool is coming for Stormcast. Another tease on Kragnos without actually revealing anything new about him. A price rise.

Then, TGA gets DDOS'd into oblivion, forcing the furious onto other social media to rant and rave about it. The waiting poster-gangs on /tg/, reddit and facebook are prepared with their diginets and trollpoons, quickly catching the disorientated, angry TGA'ers and stripping their carcasses down for blubber and gamer oil.

Edited by Acrozatarim
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Is there a link to the upcoming preview??

I’m having trouble finding it on twitch

Just go to war.com

The video box is waiting for it to start

Edited by GrimDork
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

Leave the PG Hellsing Abridged references outta here man, we don't need ******-Vampires today.

Also TEN MINUTES LEFT BOIS! GET HYPED!!!

AU CONTRAIRE, we need exactly that: REAL ****** VAMPIRES
ps. the music is very ominous

Edited by Raptor_Jesues