The Rumour Thread

14 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

So I always enjoy doing my predictions... which are typically some silly variation of Malerion doing something dope!

But for today I will go more subtle and say we are getting a full reveal of Kragnos and Soulblight. A little dash of Underworlds hopefully the IDK warband and something Warcry related. Then at the end we will see a silhouette of a Stormcast with a strangely familiar helmet design astride some kind of fantastic noble steed, with text telling us to tune in on Saturday for a big reveal...

Come Saturday we see Malerion hanging ten a surf board... the first of many variants of Malerion king of cool!

I agree on your musings for today!! Soulblight, Kragnos, IDK Warband and a tease for the weekend.

The dream? Mawtribes relaunch!!

• LOVE IT! 3

5 minutes ago, Raviv said:

The Underworlds warband might be revealed on Thursday's "Boxed games" preview, instead of today.

Agreed I wouldn't expect Underworlds til Thursday. Same with Warcry (if there is anything). It seems like there must be Warcry stuff they've been delaying in the release schedule with all of those faction symbols on the Catacombs map.

32 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

So I always enjoy doing my predictions... which are typically some silly variation of Malerion doing something dope!

But for today I will go more subtle and say we are getting a full reveal of Kragnos and Soulblight. A little dash of Underworlds hopefully the IDK warband and something Warcry related. Then at the end we will see a silhouette of a Stormcast with a strangely familiar helmet design astride some kind of fantastic noble steed, with text telling us to tune in on Saturday for a big reveal...

Come Saturday we see Malerion hanging ten a surf board... the first of many variants of Malerion king of cool!

Ah dude... what lengths I would go to to see a malerion reveal.... 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

@Deakz28 I predict that there will be absolute carnage with Kragnos, Kroak, the Slaaneshi Twins, Gordrakk, the Sylvanth, and the Stormcast beating the snot out each other....

....and then in a brief snippet in the background we see Malerion say, "And that, Be'lakor, is how you do a 'Just As Planned.' "

I predict Hashut will pop up outta nowhere and kick Teclis' butt for stealing his Bull iconography to make furry fuel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

@Deakz28 I predict that there will be absolute carnage with Kragnos, Kroak, the Slaaneshi Twins, Gordrakk, the Sylvanth, and the Stormcast beating the snot out each other....

....and then in a brief snippet in the background we see Malerion say, "And that, Be'lakor, is how you do a 'Just As Planned.' "

And then Tzeentch pats the lil' dragon elf on his head.... cause when it comes to "just as planned" (note: you can't use the acronym there...), they're all amateurs!

Edited by MitGas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

Please... tell me you have inside knowledge! Whitefang please prove this to be true 😂😂

Meanwhile from the steppes of Ghur an earthquake the likes of which has never been seen before, from those plains the distant roaring of Waaagh can be heard. 

A King sits on his throne picking his teeth with an Aelven femur and decides it's time for a good ole stomp.

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

20 minutes ago, Loyal Son of Khemri said:

I predict Hashut will pop up outta nowhere and kick Teclis' butt for stealing his Bull iconography to make furry fuel.

Without joking I will be happy to see Hashut with his dwarfs as part of the Dwarven pantheon (in the same role as Morathi)

• Like 1

I've got an army of some old 3rd-6th edition greenskins; if we really end up getting a proper revival/reimagining that lets me field them with actual rules then I am going to be very, very happy. But I'm not getting my hopes up, and all I'm letting myself expect is a reveal of Kragnos and Soulblight.