The Rumour Thread

34 minutes ago, Saï.Gonn said:

Hello,

V1 was for Chaos, V2 was for death, V3 will be the edition of the destruction.There is Kragnos for the last Broken Realms, a new destruction army in the starter box of V3. I think that we should have another destruction army (not soon ?). Death had nightaunt and Ossiarch, Destruction doesn't have a lot of army, that why I think that they will have a second new destruction army during V3.

Bye

Don't forget that destruction did get Sons of Behemat not too long ago.

Agree tho, that it would be nice for destruction to have some time in the spotlight.

Edited by GrimDork
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GrimDork said:

Don't forget that destruction did get Sons of Behemat not too long ago.

Agree tho, that i would be nice for destruction to have some time in the spotlight.

Sons of Behemat was an April 2020 launchment and it was delayed by the Covid.

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Sons of Behemat was an April 2020 launchment and it was delayed by the Covid.

I know, I’m just saying it’s not like destruction have had no new models this edition.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it Gloomspite were released in 2.0 as well weren’t they?

Edited by GrimDork

8 hours ago, willange said:

Honestly I'm excited even if all we see is Kragnos and more SBGL.  I love a good model reveal!  Anything on top of that is just gravy for me!  So get this gravy train going!

I'm not expecting anything more than Soulblight and Kragnos, which is still a lot unto itself but my guess is they save the stuff we don't know about until Saturday.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Raptor_Jesues said:

yeah, "wine"....
i am incredibly hyped as well

I wouldn't want to call it otherwise and alarm the cattle...er...fellow regular humans (how do you do, fellow mortals? 😎 ).  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Depens on what you consider "substantial", but recently the channel "Age of Sigmar List Lab" on youtube has been posting videos about mechanical changes for AoS 3 that many consider to be likely true.

While the videos don't cover all changes (just some personal highlights), it seems like the double turn is still in there. However, there is supposedly a new mechanics where on most (all?) scenarios, the player going second turn 3 gets to remove an objective.

Other changes mentioned are the introduction of generic battalions for matched play (with current battalions likely being narrative only in the future), changes to command point (you get more and they refill quicker), limitations on buff stacking (max +/-1 to saves, hit and wound) and the introduction of charge reactions.

Hey, thanks for the reply. Double turn staying sounds awful even with the "remove an objective" mechanic. It seems they keep band-aiding this problematic aspect of the game instead of completely removing it.

The other changes you mention sound very promising since i find the majority of battalions being too restrictive on what you can field and most of them are useless anyways. Limitations on buff stacking are also necessary as a way to avoid broken combos. I don't know what charge reactions are but if they offer extra reaction moves for the non-active player, they are a welcome addition (although they may hurt charge armies i guess so we must be cautious).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Iksdee said:

Or is it Morruks! and Gorruks! ???

I'd like an entire army of inescapably average middle aged men with a slight drinking problem ... I feel this force would synergize well with my natural play style 

• Haha 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

So I always enjoy doing my predictions... which are typically some silly variation of Malerion doing something dope!

But for today I will go more subtle and say we are getting a full reveal of Kragnos and Soulblight. A little dash of Underworlds hopefully the IDK warband and something Warcry related. Then at the end we will see a silhouette of a Stormcast with a strangely familiar helmet design astride some kind of fantastic noble steed, with text telling us to tune in on Saturday for a big reveal...

Come Saturday we see Malerion hanging ten a surf board... the first of many variants of Malerion king of cool!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Kronos said:

An un expected preview for 40k considering today is AoS, thats one of the most grimdark Orks I’ve seen.

1DE00A01-2A55-40DF-B690-D55A9ED6158A.png

FE52F90B-3333-4E31-856B-F019BF9249A2.png

Wow! Th as t blows the current ork dok out of the water!!! Thats crazy because that one isnt that old. 

14 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

So I always enjoy doing my predictions... which are typically some silly variation of Malerion doing something dope!

But for today I will go more subtle and say we are getting a full reveal of Kragnos and Soulblight. A little dash of Underworlds hopefully the IDK warband and something Warcry related. Then at the end we will see a silhouette of a Stormcast with a strangely familiar helmet design astride some kind of fantastic noble steed, with text telling us to tune in on Saturday for a big reveal...

Come Saturday we see Malerion hanging ten a surf board... the first of many variants of Malerion king of cool!

The Underworlds warband might be revealed on Thursday's "Boxed games" preview, instead of today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1