The Rumour Thread

I’d have disregarded the idea of new Lumineth so close to the second battletome until slaanesh twins were shown. 

I think that list is a bit wish list though. I honestly think we will get the rest of Soulblight, Idoneth underworlds, kragnos maybe and then maybe a hint or reveal of 3.0

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Drezden said:

Rumors from Spain
empire hero 
lumineth new models 
sigmar soul hunters 
skaven engineers 
BIG model! (Chaos???) 

new token on board???

Sounds heretical to me (aka wrong). 

Doesn't fit current rumors, new Lumineth (who got a WHU band and two AOS waves) are out of the question, Whitefang said many times Goblings wouldn't come alone, Zombies are already in Cursed City and in the new Soulblight range, shadow elves so close after Daughters (who got a new AOS tome, spells, heroes, a great range, WHU and Warcry Warbands) is very unlikely, "empire" hero is lol and Sigmar Soul Hunter are just the Sacrosant Chamber.... SO

Also DOES NOT FIT existing rumor engines 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Sounds heretical to me (aka wrong). 

Doesn't fit current rumors, new Lumineth (who got a WHU band and two AOS waves) are out of the question, Whitefang said many times Goblings wouldn't come alone, Zombies are already in Cursed City and in the new Soulblight range, shadow elves so close after Daughters (who got a new AOS tome, spells, heroes, a great range, WHU and Warcry Warbands) is very unlikely, "empire" hero is lol and Sigmar Soul Hunter are just the Sacrosant Chamber.... SO

Also DOES NOT FIT existing rumor engines 

It is another wish list from another Malerion-lover to me. Spain is plenty of Malerion-lovers asking for him every day and I'm not joking about it.

8 minutes ago, Mutton said:

Ah yes, the reliable rumor source of "Spain."

Thank you, the country of Spain.

Thanks mate. HAHAHA

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Verminlord said:

Cry emojis at every mention of a dedicated gitmob army, mentioning that gits and orruks used to be united, used the animated hobbit as an example. 

If he's to be believed it points to an orruk expansion via gitmob.

Mh, that's not ideal... but I guess it's better than being clumped with the moon worshippers. 

(Also you can get a full 2000 points of Ironjaws for like 220-230 €, so I could get the "indomitus" box, a couple Start Collecting Ironjaws and getting an army with varied units for good value)

Edited by Grotbag Scuttlers When

Something I'm really curious about is the future for duardin. I wonder if they'll get a combined dispossed and fyreslayer battletome.

Fyreslayers will go down radically in power if AoS3 rumours are right (i.e. no lotl or save stacking). I imagine they'll be one of the first new battletomes.

But I can't really see them getting an expansion to their range, as they're not a hugely popular army (nappy dwarves are a niche interest).

We've had a few mentions of Grungni in the broken realms books, and a white haired dwarf in the Belakor book.

Makes me wonder if they'll get the Orruk Warclans treatment. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Scorch said:

I hope it's not true. SCE need new rules and named characters, not new models. And they certainly don't need to be medieval knights. 

I'm still hoping the leaker saw some bulky Cities of Sigmar knights with Sigmar symbols everywhere and though "Oh yes, they must be new SCE!"

But I think it's gonna be SCE, sadly. 

Edited by Grotbag Scuttlers When
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Aleser said:

This looks like new season for WU

Direchasm isn't even half a year old yet, but since they usually release new seasons in September I suppose it's not out of the question they'd just shorten the season if distribution lines up. That said, even if it does launch in September it still seems waaaaaay too early. I think Beastgrave was announced in late July?

All this Ogor talk has me hungry for Mawtribes expansion.

If GW want to treat Destruction like the beast she is give us Wave 2 of Ironjawz and Wave 1 of Bonesplitterz. Give us this new Grot Faction. Update Spiderfang for Gloomspite and update the Mancrusher model for Sons. 

Finally get rid of all Resin for Mawtribes and give us a bunch of dual kits. Dual kit;

Yehtee/Gorger.

Butcher/Slaughtermaster.

Leadbelcher/Irongut.

Then update the Gluttons and Icebrow Hunter and Frost Sabers.

Give us an expanded Firebellies range and add a new Mammoth centrepiece for BCR!!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Grotbag Scuttlers When said:

I'm still hoping the leaker saw some bulky Cities of Sigmar knights with Sigmar symbols everywhere and though "Oh yes, they must be new SCE!"

But I think it's gonna be SCE, sadly. 

Good, finally some new models after 3 years. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

All this Ogor talk has me hungry for Mawtribes expansion.

If GW want to treat Destruction like the beast she is give us Wave 2 of Ironjawz and Wave 1 of Bonesplitterz. Give us this new Grot Faction. Update Spiderfang for Gloomspite and update the Mancrusher model for Sons. 

Finally get rid of all Resin for Mawtribes and give us a bunch of dual kits. Dual kit;

Yehtee/Gorger.

Butcher/Slaughtermaster.

Leadbelcher/Irongut.

Then update the Gluttons and Icebrow Hunter and Frost Sabers.

Give us an expanded Firebellies range and add a new Mammoth centrepiece for BCR!!

If they unleashed Grotbag Scuttlers or Furnace Kings(the often teased new Chaos Dwarfs faction from the books) they’d have my money. Or heck, just resell the plastic tomb kings kits. Firebelly as a faction would be very welcome.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Dont believe a single thing from that list. Here's another, far more likely:

Soulblight dragon/centrepiece/Aborash

Soulblight direwolves 

Soulblight heavy infantry/vampire thralls

New destruction god - Kragnos

AoS 3.0 starter set with more elegant looking, knightly stormcast versus a mixed greenskin army

is it a rumour from somewhere?

1 hour ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

Dont believe a single thing from that list. Here's another, far more likely:

Soulblight dragon/centrepiece/Aborash

Soulblight direwolves 

Soulblight heavy infantry/vampire thralls

New destruction god - Kragnos

AoS 3.0 starter set with more elegant looking, knightly stormcast versus a mixed greenskin army

2 hours ago, Drezden said:

Rumors from Spain
empire hero 
lumineth new models 
sigmar soul hunters 
skaven engineers 
BIG model! (Chaos???) 

new token on board???

AF73A2C4-C16E-4453-9EE8-59DEAB395F46.jpeg

• Haha 7