The Rumour Thread

9 minutes ago, Shankelton said:

What cryptic messaging has hinted that? xD
I thought the idea of hobgoblins was fairly well founded atm!

Cry emojis at every mention of a dedicated gitmob army, mentioning that gits and orruks used to be united, used the animated hobbit as an example. 

If he's to be believed it points to an orruk expansion via gitmob.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Feii said:

Ghouls?  Let's go FEC!

I really hope FEC get expanded upon, I keep thinking of them being able to use new Dire Wolves like hunting hounds, similar to the creatures from I Am Legend.

2 hours ago, Verminlord said:

Everybody forgets my poor bonesplitterz 😢

I would kill for a plastic rogue idol.

Plastic Rogue Idol would be so damn epic!! 

Edited by KingBrodd
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

I’m hesitant to believe that schedule simply due to the inclusion of “new Lumineth model”. I can confidently say that there is no way in all the realms that they would be getting anything this soon. If they do, I will eat my (exceptionally pointy) hat!

The only possible thing is Tyrion... broken realms Tyrion... anyone? 
however I do sit in the extremely unlikely rumour side!

Edited by Deakz28

2 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

I’m hesitant to believe that schedule simply due to the inclusion of “new Lumineth model”. I can confidently say that there is no way in all the realms that they would be getting anything this soon. If they do, I will eat my (exceptionally pointy) hat!

For me its the Shadow Elves. We kinda know that AOS3e is coming, and getting another new faction annoucement before that? That seems unlikely.

• LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, JustAsPlanned said:

This rumours are perhaps about Warhammee Underworlds. Everything except for "Empire hero" really fits in WU format.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PraetorDragoon said:

For me its the Shadow Elves. We kinda know that AOS3e is coming, and getting another new faction annoucement before that? That seems unlikely.

True, like they will certainly come but the timing is a bit off, they’ll be like next year earliest 

1 minute ago, Verminlord said:

I think tyrion is being saved for the counter release to umbraneth aka malerion's dark elves

This actually makes a lot of sense, just feel like broken realms may continue into 3rd but then that could mean different gods will show up or none at all and just pivotal characters 

1 hour ago, Drezden said:

Rumors from Spain
empire hero 
lumineth new models 
sigmar soul hunters 
skaven engineers 
BIG model! (Chaos???) 

new token on board???

I'm Spanish and I didn't hear these rumours from a "reasonable" font.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1